16

"How was your flight love?" Wes asked, ruffling my hair teasingly.
"It was really really good." I said, my smile still ear to ear.
"I'm missing something, you're extra smiley." He said, giggling.
"I'm just really happy to be here. With my friends and especially with you." Wes grabbed my luggage and handed it to me.
"I wouldn't want to be here with anyone else." He pulled me into a side hug as we walked to the Uber.
In the Uber was me, drew, wes, and Christian.
I leaned my head on Christian and took a cute selfie with him for my snapchat story. We both stuck our tongues out to be silly.
"Y'all are cute." The uber driver said, glancing back at me and Christian.
I could see wes tense out of the corner of my eye and I giggled.
"Were best friends, not together but thank you." I smiled, sitting up.
Christian pulled me back into him.
"I'm glad you're here." He kissed the top of my head and I wrapped my arms around his torso.
We stayed like this for a little bit, eventually the uber parked in front of the hotel and I gasped. There was a huge crowd of girls screaming and I honestly panicked.
A big built man opened the door and Christian went first, then me, then wes. We all took selfies with the girls as we walked through the hectic crowd.
"That was so crazy." I panted, thankful we made it inside the hotel
"Get used to it sweetness, you're kinda a big deal now." Wes winked at me, leading the way to our hotel rooms.

I introduced myself to a new member of our tour, Dakota. He was really sweet and he had a great voice. He'll fit in great here.
I trudged to my room in all of my tiredness, unlocking the door and throwing myself onto what seemed like a heaven made of white comforters and pillows.
Tonight we'd decided to stay in and relax, since that's something none of us have gotten to do yet this summer.
I changed into....

     Once I was happy with my outfit choice, I grabbed my phone and key and headed for Drew's room, where everyone said they'd be