18

I knocked twice and tapped my foot, waiting impatiently for someone to open the hotel door.
After what seemed like minutes but was only seconds, I was greeted by Christian.
"Hi Lane." He said, opening the door wider so I could get in.
"Hi Chris." I smiled
"My girl!" Enya attached herself to me like a koala bear and I laughed, trying to balance myself.
"Hi Enya." I playfully kissed her forehead like she was a child.
"Enya it's my turn." I heard Wes say, pushing Enya off of me and wrapping me in a bear hug.
"Wesley get the eff off of me right now." I laughed.
"Wow Enya can do it but I can't?" He put his hand on his heart, acting hurt.
"Yes she can." I smiled cockily
I sat down at the desk chair that every hotel room had, pulling my phone out of my pocket and scrolling through my snapchat feed.
"We should play truth or dare." Christian says with a grin on his face.
"Christian, honey, this isn't a magcon fanfic." I said, giving him a dirty look.
"Cmon it'll be fun. Who's down?" He said.
Everyone raised their hands but me and I sighed, "fine."
We all formed a makeshift circle and since it was Christians idea, he started.
"Hm, Mike truth or dare?"
"Dare man"
"I dare you to let me tweet off your phone." Christian cracked a devilish grin.
He rolled his eyes and pulled his phone out of his back pocket, handing it to Christian.
"Lane truth or dare."
"Truth." I said confidently
"Are you still a virgin?" He asked cockily.
"No, you pig." I grabbed the bed pillow and whipped it at his head.
"Asking for a friend, chill" he guarded his face with his hands.
I rolled my eyes and took my turn.
"Wesley, truth or dare." I laughed.
"Dare." He gave me a piercing look.
I suddenly had a burst of confidence, and his eyes were mesmerizing me to the point of no return.
"Kiss me."
"Too easy."
He leaned towards me and grabbed my waist, pulling me into him and giving me the actual best kiss I've ever gotten in my life. It was passionate yet sweet, sexy yet cute.
The room was so quiet you could hear a pin drop, when we pulled apart everyone's eyes were wide and their mouths were wide open.
I smiled and wiped my lips, looking at the ground to avoid embarrassment.
"Okay then." Tina said, raising her hands in the air.
"That was a hot kiss wes." Cody said, pushing him teasingly.
He just blushed, nodding his head. I was still, shocked that it even happened, questioning where my sudden courage came from.
"Well let's continue, shall we?" Cody smirked, cracking his fingers. I gulped. This was gonna be a long night.

BAHAHAH finally some closure cause we hit 1000 reads!! Yay