15

I was over the moon this morning.
Wes and I went back to my room and watched movies last night while I laid my head on his chest and ranted about my problems. He listened. Something most people don't do.
Today we had a show in Miami, which meant we all had to get up at 3 am and drag ourselves to the airport. Lucky for me I packed the night before.
"Please help me pack literally I can't do this by myself." I walked into cody and Wes's room and felt like a I walked through a tornado.
I helped wes pack, it took literally two hours but eventually we did it.
Once everyone was ready, we continued the routine of all of us squeezing into black SUVs.
One thing that I was sure of was that I hated flying. It made me extremely nervous.
This was the second last stop on our tour, Orlando being the next and then, home.

We were all sat in the uncomfortable airport chairs in our terminal, waiting for Cody to bring us the Starbucks he promised.
"Are you cold? You're shaking." Wes asked, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pulling me into a side hug.
"No. I'm a little nervous." I said, my teeth still chattering.
"Aw baby its okay I'll be here the whole time alright?" He intertwined our hands and put them in his lap, laying his head on my shoulder and resting his eyes. I felt a sense of security when wes was around, like nothing bad could ever happen as long as I was with him.
Sam shot me a wink and I flipped her off. By the time cody returned it was time to board.
I was seated on the plane next to Tina and Enya. Sam, cody, and wes were a few rows behind us.
wes: i miss u
lane: wes were only a few rows away
wes: i know but cody snores really loud :(( I wish I was sitting next to you
lane: i wish I was next to you too :(( but I'm happy bc I get to talk to my gals.
wes: text me if you need anything ok? I'm right here.
lane: thanks wes 💖
"Oooohhh" Tina pointed at my phone screen and I immediately shoved my phone under my thigh.
"So are you guys gonna date? bc me and Tina placed this little bet and I'm hoping to win." Enya said, putting her table down.
"You placed bets?!" I whisper-yelled.
"Maybe." Tina and Enya laughed at eachother and I rolled my eyes playfully.
I put my earbuds in my ear and drifted to sleep.
cody: wes won't stop talking about you it's kinda cute
lane: fr?
cody: yeppers
lane: what's he saying
cody: he told us about your little date on the roof last night 😉 and just how he thinks he's falling in love with you.
lane: falling in love with me?? omg
cody: (: this didn't come from me. love u 😗
lane: omg
falling in love with me? cody had to be fucking with me.
"What happened? You're smiling like you just won the lottery." Enya teased.
"I really like him Enya. I'm serious." I said, my smile not fading.
"Wes needs someone like you, trust me." She said, smiling.