Chapter 1: The Kiss

Toothless glided through the forest ducking under branches, dodging rocky cliffs and landed in a near by gorge. Toothless glanced back to see if his rider,Hiccup, was still there and soon enough he was, breathless and a bit frightened, but still there.

"Well what do you say bud, you want to go help the others with their training?" Hiccup asked Toothles. Toothless grunted in response then they took off to the Dragon Training Academy.
"Hiccup!" Snotlout yelled from the feeding trouph he was currently sitting in.
"Could you please tell Hookfang to stop lighting up when I'm riding him!" He yelled.
"Snotlout the only reason why Hookfang does that is because you're treating him right!"Astrid yelled.
"Well that's conviant," Hiccup stated.

Two hours later.......

Hiccup walked Astrid home,
"Thanks," Astrid said.
"Your welcome,"Hiccup responded.
"Bye,"Astrid said.
"Bye,"Hiccup replied. Astrid gave a sweet smile then turned away and entered her house and blushed madly. She glanced out the window until she couldn't see Hiccup anymore.BANG she heard her father slam his mug on the table making her jump,she whirled around to see her father with an angered expression on his face which to her was 'go to your room' look,she bolted up the stairs before her father said of did anything to her. She climbed out the window and climbed on top of Stormfly and flew to Raven Pount, the meeting place She and hiccup agreed on. Hiccup was just fly over when she landed.
"So,when are you going to show me that trick?" Astrid asked.
"Um I don't know,I just got here," he replied.
"How about now,"Astrid demanded.
"Ah....okay,"Hiccup responded hesitantly. He and Toothless flew to the nearest bridge-like rock over the water, when they got close enough, he was now standing on Toothless' back and then he leaped over it then landed on Toothless again.When they flew back and landed back to Astrid.
"So that's what you wanted me to come out for?"Asked Hiccup.
"No, for this,"she responded happily. then out of her will she kissed him dead on the lips!

Please comment!!!!:D