Chapter 2: Snoggletog!

Hiccup's POV.

The sun shined down on the roof of my house and Toothless, of course, was pounding on it so hard I swore the ceiling was goaan cave in. I hopped oput of bed and leaped out the door. the ground was covered in fresh snow that was left from the light snow fall that fell the previous night. I smiled and sauntered to the side of my house but slipped on a hidden patch of ice, Toothless cought me before I hit the ground.

"Thanks, Bud. What do you think, should we go on a flight this morning?" I asked Toothless. He gave an eagar grunt and nodded vigorously. "Then let's go!" I quickly mounted him and we took off in flight into the sky and disappeared into the clouds. We glided over the gigantic mountains of Berk that were caked in snow from the weather. It was officially Snoggletog. (A/N; For those of you who don't know what that is, I suggest you watch Gift of the Night Fury.) I glanced down at the village, most of the villagers were out decorating their houses and the kids were buildind snow dragons. (Lol) Toothless and I soared to the middled of the chaos to where my dad, Gobber and some other guys were positioning the great tree that symbolizes Snoggletog in the center of the village.

"Good mornin' son!" Dad greeted happily.

"Morning dad," I replied cheerfully. I glanced around the village for Astrid. "Has anyone seen Astrid this morning?" I asked.

"Right behind you," a familliar voice filled my ears. I whirrled around and she was standing there with Stormly behind her. She rushed up to me and hugged me then planted a light kiss on my cheek then I caught her on the lips. We broke apart smilling like idiots.

"It's almost time for the celebration," she whispered. The island of berk figured out the dragon's celebration this time of year, they fly out to a special island to hatch their eggs; on Berk, we help them celebrate by letting the babies stay on Berk until their old enough to fly out and make a new family. Astrid and I accompanied the rest of the village in the center and watched as the dragons soared off to their island. The villagers cheered as they flew away and Toothless shot a flare abouve the village. He couldn't fly out with the others beacause he can't fly without a rider. The villagers returned to their decorating after the dragons were out of sight. Astrid and I met up with the rest of the teens near the path to the dragon training academy.

"Happy Snoggletog!!!" Fishlegs shouted.

"Happy Snoggletog, Fishlegs," I responded kindly. He grasped everyone into a group hug. After some time, he let us go, or should I say set free. Then Astrid and I faced each other and smiled happily. 'This is going to be the best Snoggletog ever,' I thought as my smile grew wider.

Hi again!!! I hope you enjoyed chapter 2! Beacause I sure did have a lot of fun writing it! Seriously, I'm listening to an awesome song called feels like home, te video is about Toothless and Hiccup by Nighfuryfan95. You should listen to it, its awesome!!!!!:D

Please comment! :D And thanks for waiting!!!:D :D :D