Chapter 12: Out of Control Fury!

Dagger's POV.

My men shoved the Night Fury into one of the cages in the arena. I approached the closed door once the door was shut.

"Well looks like I've finally separated you from Hiccup," I chuckled. The dragon roared furiously and leaped at me through the bars of the cage.

"Don't worry, you'll see Hiccup again, but you'll be mine by then." I strode away from the cage and out of the arena.

A few hours later...

Toothless' POV. (Yay! Dragon's POV.!!!)

I paced in my cell wondering where Hiccup was. Dagger's men cautiously opened the cage door snapping me out of my thoughts. I stepped out ready to make a break for it but they tied ropes around me and I was yanked towards Dagger. He chuckled and I snarled angrily at him, then I was muzzled.

"Let go of the ropes, their tight enough," Dagger commanded his men. They immediately obeyed and the ropes fell to the stone floor of the arena.
'The ropes aren't that tight, I may have a chance at escaping!' I thought happily. Dagger came closer to me and I moved back a few steps. 'Things are about to get crazy!' I thought as I spread my wings tearing the ropes that were wrapped around me and swung my head a bit and the muzzle flew right off. I shot a few times at Dagger but he dodged my shots, his men sprung at me but I knocked them down with my tail.

"Get this dragon under control!" Dagger ordered his men. They shook their heads with their faces full of fear and dropped their weapons and fled from the arena. Dagger growled and pulled out his sword sprung at me. I shot it out of his hand and charged at him and shot at him but he dodged it.
'Okay, Toothless, one shot left let's make this count!'
I shot at him and he went hurling into the stone wall of the arena knocking him out. I leaped towards the door and sprinted through the forest and skidded to a stop at the edge of a cliff over looking the water where I could just faintly see Berk.
'Oh, Hiccup, where are you?'

                                                              On Berk...

Hiccup's POV.

I paced across the arena with the others around me.

"Can't we just go over to the island and get Toothless back, we don't really need a plan. Plus Toothless might have already started an escape." I stopped pacing.

"Wow, for the first time you don't actually have a plan," Snotlout commented.

"Whatever, let's just go." I got on Stormfly behind Astrid and burst into flight towards Berzerker island.

Go Toothless!!!! :D Okay I'm kinda hyper right now so don't mind me. I'm sorry I didn't update in soooooo long I was at my cottage and had no access to a computer whatsoever so please forgive me!!!!!!!!! Well I hope you enjoyed!

Please comment!!!!!:D :D :D