Chapter 11: Flight of Astrid

Hiccup's POV.

The next morning.
I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. As I sauntered downstairs I saw Astrid behind the stove. I was so shocked that I fell down the stairs face
First. She turned around and ran up to me.

"Hiccup? what happened? are you okay?" she asked.

"I tripped and fell down the stairs. " I replied as I rose to my feet.
She was about to say something when my dad, Stoick, came in.

"Hic- what are ye doing down there son? why is Astrid here?" He asked me.

"We were just about to head off to training, weren't we Astrid?" I responded.

"Yes. " Replied Astrid. We walked outside when suddenly out of nowhere a dragon came, swooped down, and picked Astrid up and led her away,

"Hiccup!!" she yelled. I immediately turned to Toothless.

"Come on, bud, let's go save Astrid," I told him and I mounted his back and we took off after the mysterious dragon. It was a matter of time before the dragon landed on an island, specifically where the Berzerker tribe lived. 'Oh no,' I thought as Toothless landed a few metres away from the arena where Dagger had some dragons fighting inside. I dismounted Toothless and we stumbled into the forest along the village.

"Why does Dagger keep taking Astrid and using her for bate, it's getting kinda old if you ask me," I whispered to Toothless. He nodded as we quietly snuck along the trees and bushes, but what we didn't know was there were a few traps hidden within the forest floor. We crept along until Toothless triggered a trap that caught both of us.

"Well well well, looks like Hiccup and his dragon decided to drop by," Dagger chuckled evily as he stepped into the light. I narrowed my eyes but then he started to cut the rope and three of his men tied Toothless up and pulled him towards the arena while two others held me back.

"Now I'll just take this and you can get going and never come back or you'll be killed. Oh, and here's your precious Astrid back," Dagger said mischievously. And with that, he turned around and strode away proudly as the two men shoved Astrid and I to the edge of a small cliff and pushed us down. I held Astrid tightly on the way down to protect her from anything. We abrubtly reached the bottom and I stared up at the top of the mountain still holding Astrid.

"Toothless," I sighed I defeat as I heard a faint roar from him.

"We'll get him back, don't worry, Hiccup," Astrid said as if she could feel my pain.

Hello!!!!! I know I haven't updated in soooooo long and I'm sorry I've just been experiencing some writers' block. So Xycodie had to help me and I have to say it really helped! And thanks again. So I hope you enjoyed.

Please comment!!!!:D :D :D