Chapter 9: Dagger!

Hiccup's POV.

"Hiccup, you've got to help me, Stormfly's missing," Astrid exclaimed. I nodded and turned to Toothless.

"Sorry, bud we have to go find Stormfly," I told him. He stood up carefully trying not to wake Shadow Bolt and strode over to Astrid and I then we silently went downstairs and out the door then I mounted Toothless and Astrid got on behind me and wrapped her arms securely around my waist and Toothless burst into flight above the clouds. He flew around the outskirts of Berk over the water, then I spotted a fleet of ships floating away from the island.

"Come on, bud let's get a closer look." Toothless nodded and dove down a bit farther but still out of sight and I noticed the ships were most definitely a fleet of ships from the Berzerker tribe. There was a faint snarl of a Deadly Nadder and I noticed a dragon shifting around trying to break free of the chains that were pinning it down.

"Stormfly," Astrid whispered.

"We'll go and get the others for backup," I told Astrid. She nodded and Toothless fell back to Berk. We landed in front of Snotlout's house and we dismounted, I hesitantly knocked on the door and heard shuffling behind it then the door slowly creaked open.

"What do you want, Hiccup it's like three in the morning," Snotlout barked.

"Listen, Snotlout Stormfly's been captured by Dagger and we need you and the others to help get her back," I explained.

"Why does he want Stormfly, I thought he wanted Toothless because he's a Nigfht Fury?" Snotlout asked.

"I don't know it might be a trap but we still need Stormfly back."

"Ugh, fine I'll help," he finally agreed. He placed his helmet on his head and trudged over top Hookfang and mounted him. We flew silently over the village to find the others to help us get Stormfly back, and when everyone was with us, they followed Astrid and I to where I spotted the fleet of ships.

Dagger's POV.

'Astrid's dragon sure is quite the fighter,' I thought pensively as I stared at the raging Nadder. 'Oh gods I hope this plan works, Astrid will notice her dragon is gone and will run to her beloved Hiccup and he'll help her find the dragon and will fly right into my trap and I will finally get that Night Fury!'

Hi! I'm soooooo happy I can update almost every day now!:D :D :D I hope you enjoyed!

Please comment!:D :D :D