Chapter 3: Baby Night Fury!?

Hiccup's POV.

Toothless and were getting ready to fly out to the special island where the dragons are for their babies. Toothless and I helped the dragons to get their babies to Berk, the last time we did this, wer had to use a broken ship for the babies to ride in. Astrid and were talking bside Toothless,

"Be safe, Hiccup," She said softly.

"Don't worry, Astrid, Toothless and will be fine," I reassured her. She quickly kissed me on the cheek and I mounted Toothless then we burst into flight towards the island.

"I wonder if the babies are ready top fly out to Berk?" Toothless grunted in response. After a while of flight, Toothless glided down to and island with beautiful lake of water in the center.Toothless landed and I dismounted and took a walk around to see all the dragons and their babies. I spotted Stormfly with her baby Deadly Natters.

"Stormfly!" I shouted happily and her head snapped up. I ran up and hugged her then glanced at her babies. "Awwww, their so cute," I exclaimed. Stormfly seemed very flattered at my remark. I smiled then spotted Hookfang. "Hookfang!" I ran up him and gave a bright smile to the babies. Toothless strolled over to me and we flew up into the sky slightly above the island.

"Okay! I need all of you to go to the edge of the island to test the flight of the babies!" I shouted to the dragons. They obeyed and hopped over to the edge and the babies began to take flight off the edge and swirrled around in the sky. I smiled as the bigger dragons followed and leaped into the air taking flight. Toothless glided through the air towards the village with the dragons and their young following close behind. Berk came into view and Toothless shot a flare to to the others we were here. The villagers cheered as Toothless, the other dragons and I came into view. Toothless landed, I dismounted and watched the others land and villagers rush up to their dragons and their babies. Astrid rushed up to me and kissed me.

"You were gone longer tyhan you should have been," she said in a prealeved tone.

"I told I'd be safe, but I never said anything about timing," I chuckled. She punched me playfully in the arm then Stormfly and her babies landed beside Toothless and Astrid sprung over to her and caught her in a loving embrace, I smiled broadly. Then I glanced up at the sky and there was a tiny black dragon flying in to land. It landed in front of me and Astrid gasped, I knelt down in front of it to examin, when I figured out what dragon it was, my eyes almost bulged out of my head! It was a baby................... Night Fury!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hi! I'm back to updating each day! I hope you enjoyed! Night Furys Rule!!!!!! Lol.

Please comment! :D