Chapter 8: Stormfly!?

Astrid's POV.

I was soaring around on Stormfly and thinking about the previous night with Hiccup. it was the most romantic night of my entire life. 'I'm so glad I have someone like Hiccup,' I thought affectionately.

"What do you say, girl? You wanna go to dragon training and meet up with the others?" I asked Stormfly. She grunted in response and burst into flight towards the arena. She landed and I dismounted then she followed me into the arena where the twins were wrestling and Snotlout was sitting in a troph of water while Fishlegs was cleaning Meatlug's ears. 'Typical day in training,' I thought happily. 'Wait where's Hiccup.' I searched around the arena then I felt a hand on my shoulder, I whipped around and faced Hiccup. I smiled and he returned it.

"Thanks for everything last night," I thanked him.

"You're welcome," he replied as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me softly.

"UGH! Get a room!" Snotlout shouted in disgust. I giggled as we broke apart.

"Well I don't have any exercises in mind so we'll just go out to the Sea Stacks and show off some tricks," ng last night," I thanked him.

Hiccup said as he mounted Toothless with everyone following. We landed on a large bolder above the water. Fishlegs spun around on Meatlug for a few seconds and the twins started out pretty good but then started fighting again and crashed into a rock. Hiccup did an amazing trick with Toothless that scared me half to death and he only called it practicing Toothless' solo flight, but I don't think Toothless looked very happy about it. Snotlout tried to top what Hiccup did but crashed into the water and Hiccup had to rescue him, it was quite amusing. Then Stormfly and I did a few spirals and flips.

"Well I guessc that's it for training today, see ya tomorrow," Hiccup announced. He gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek before he mounted Toothless and they burst into flight towards their house. Everyone said their goodbyes then left for home.

                                                      A few hours later...

Hiccup's POV.

I finished drawing a picture of lovely Astrid while Toothless and Shadow Bolt were sleeping. Once I hung it above my desk, I heard a knock on my door. I stood up and opened it slowly to find a very desperate looking Astrid standing before me.

"Hiccup, you've got to help me, Stormfly's missing," she exclaimed.

Hi guys! I finally updated in like a billion years!!!!!xD My computer was broken. I hope yopu enjoyed!

Please comment!!:D :D :D