Chapter 10: Saving Stormfly

Hiccup's POV.

The dragons floated above the fleet of Berzerker ships.

"Ruff, Tuff, you guys go distract the left side of the fleet around the boat where Stormfly is captive," I instructed. "Snotlout, Fishlegs, distract the right side of the fleet while Astrid and I get Stormfly from Dagger," I instructed. They nodded and flew to their sides, Toothless did a nose dive down further to the ship Stormfly was chained to.

"Where is Hiccup with my Night Fury!?" Dagger shouted angirly from below.

"Dagger! You're never gonna get Toothless so just hand over Stormfly and no harm will come to you or your tribe!" I yelled.

"Hiccup that Night Fury is as well as mine already, so I'll give you this wretched beast in exchange for the Night Fury!" Dagger scowled. I sighed and face-palmed.

"I guess we'll have to do this the harder way," I sighed to Astrid. She nodded and I turned back around."Okay, bud, when I give the signal, blast the muzzle around Stormfly's snout," I whispered to Toothless.

"Oh, he did not just call stormfly a wretched beast!" Astrid shouted angirly.

"Okay, Astrd, calm down. Now, Toothless!" I shouted and he shot at the muzzle breaking Stormfly out she broke free from thechains and Toothless dove a bit further down and Astrid hopped off of Toothless and mounted Stormfly.

"Okay, everyone! we have Stormfly so let's head back to Berk," I hollared to the others. they followed Astrid and I back to Berk, then Dagger shot a catapolt and instead of hitting me, it crashed into Astrid knocking her off Stormfly.

"Astrid!" I shouted and Toothless dove after her. She was just inches above the water when I caught her.

"Oh thank the gods!" She cried and wrapped her arms around my neck. I smiled.

"You should get back to Stormfly," I suggested. She nodded and I kissed her forehead before she got back on Stormfly and we all flew back to Berk.

"This isn't over, Hiccup! I will have that Night Fury even if I have to kill all of you!" Dagger shouted angirly.

Hi! I know this is not much of an awesome chapter but this is what I wrote so yeah. I hope you enjoyed!:D

Please comment! :D :D :D