Chapter 1

HP
A ginger-haired girl ran through the train station. The girl had a red knee short dress and her ruby high heels in her hands. Her hair flew into a tangled mess as she ran and ran. She stops to see a cloaked man with a white face. She screams and backs up but trips, landing on the hard concrete floor. The cloaked figure approaches her, holding a wand in his hand.

"Please! Leave me alone!" The girl screams as the figure stops in front of her. The figure seemed to find this funny, chuckling to himself. He pointed the wand at the girl and spoke in a snake-like accent.

"Avada Kedavra!" Screams of pain poured out of the girl as she held her chest and fell to the ground, dead. The cloaked figure laughed, not caring how loud he was.

Harry shot up from his bed with sweat running down his face, accidentally hitting a stair with his forehead. Harry rubbed his head with his head and let silent tears fall. The man's maniacal laugh still rang in his ears. It was the same nightmare he has had for a week now.

Harry was so lost in thought he almost didn't hear the locks on the cupboard being unlocked. Before he knew it, there was his uncle.

"Potter!" Vernon yelled as he slapped Harry across the face. Harry didn't move, knowing that if he moved, the beating would be worse. In fact, if he spoke, cried or showed a sign of pain, it would be worse.

Harry wanted so badly to cry but held it in. "Where is my breakfast you freak? I've been knocking on this cupboard door for the past two minutes!" Vernon yells and kicks Harry in the stomach.

Harry held his gut in pain and hunched forward, making his back arch. "I accidentally slept in... It won't happen again, uncle." Harry says quiet and fearful.

"Damn right it won't happen again! If it does, you won't be eating for 3 weeks!" Vernon yells and kicks Harry two more times before slamming the door shut and walking off.

Harry let out a sigh of relief as the footsteps faded. He quickly gets out his small bed and gets dressed. Pulling a large long-sleeved shirt over his head, he didn't bother looking at the scars scattered up his arms. He didn't want to be reminded of how much of a failure he was.

Opening the cupboard door, he prepared himself for a day of beatings and stress.

A/n: Hey guys, Bri here! I want to know if you guys would actually like to read this story and what you think of it right now. Thanks for the support! Bye!