Chapter 7

HP
'Where am I?'

Darkness was all Harry saw as a wave of pain washed over him, mainly from his head and arms. 'What happened?'

Something held his palm gently and Harry panicked. Harry tried to pull his hand away but nothing had happened. He stopped and tried to at least open his eyes. Nothing happened. The darkness stayed. 'What's going on..' Harry thought back to what had happened. He remembered grabbing the note off the refrigerator and reading the hateful things Uncle Vernon had wrote. He subconsciously scowled at the thought of the words on that piece of paper.

The events that followed after flashed through Harry's mind. He remembered running back to the cupboard. Harry suddenly realized the reasoning for his arms hurting and mentally sighed. He suddenly felt disappointed of the fact that he was still alive. 'Why couldn't I just die? I surely cut deep enough to bleed out in minutes... so why am I still alive? Someone must have saved me before I bled out, but who? The Dursley's wouldn't save me, they would've let me die.' Harry deducted in his thoughts that his savior would have to be a magical person or criminal who broke in.

He focused his attention on the feeling in his hand. Someone was holding it, most likely the person who had saved him. Who would do that? Harry tried coming up with ideas of who would waste they're time to save such a worthless person. The hand feels warm and comforting. Harry felt like ages had passed as he focused on the warm, comforting hand. He expected it to let go, but it never did. After realizing the person was not leaving anytime soon and also realizing that this person might actually care about him, he wanted to know who this person is.

Harry tried opening his eyes but once again, nothing happened. Getting annoyed, he tried again. He had not yet felt how little strength he actually had but with all he could muster his eyes started to open. Light slipped through his eyelids and blinded him. Harry noticed the hand that was holding his own had let go. He wants it back but the blinding light was all he could see. Things started to suddenly focus into a fuzzy gaze.

Harry took in his surroundings very fast as the white ceiling focused aboved him. Slowly moving his head to look at who the person was, he froze. 'No, why is it him? He doesn't care!' The person's face twisted into relief and worry.

"Harry! Your awake. Are you okay?" Snape says grabbing Harry's arm softly.