Chapter 3

Steve's POV in
"Is that, Rose?" Danny asked after a while. "Yeah." "But who is the guy?" Kono asked. "I don't know, I only got this Information from Rose." "Hey boss?" Kono said. "Yeah?" "I ran his face through open-source and got a hit, his name is Sam Hale." "I want a bolo for his arrest out now!" I walked back to my office to see Rose sitting on the floor. "Hey honey, I'm gonna drive you home so if you go to the car I'll be out in a minute, okay?" "Okay."
Rose's POV
I leaned against the car door as I waited for my dad. I heard the door open so I turned around and saw that my dad were walking down the steps at the door. Suddenly from nowhere shots started to rain down on us. "GET DOWN!"
Third persons POV
Sure enough, Rose got down. Only not fast enough. A bullet hit her in the right side and she fell to the ground.
Danny's POV
"Hey Chin-" more than that I managed not to say as multiple gun shots rang out. I instantly took my gun and ran outside. What I saw there broke my heart, Steve lying on the ground with a gunshot wound to the leg and a few meters ahead Rose is lying unconscious with a gunshot wound to her right side. "Oh my god." I heard Kono gasp. "Call an ambulance Chin." I ran up to Steve who was crawling to get to his daughters side. "Steve, you need to stop. You'll only make your-" "IS SHE ALIVE?!?" "I don't know, I'll check on her now." I jogged up to Rose's side and felt for a pulse. It was there but slow, way too slow. "She's alive." I heard Steve's body slam against the ground as he lost conscious and Kono's and Chin's heavy breathing. "Ambulance should be here soon." I pressed even harder on the wound. "Come on Rose stay with us."
At the hospital
"Family of Steven McGarrett?" At the name of my best friend my head shot up. "Is he okay?"
Kono's POV
"Family of Steven McGarrett?" When I heard his name I almost stopped breathing. "Is he alive?"
Chin's POV
"Family of Steven McGarrett?" Steve, not Steven. Was all I could think of as the doctor came out. I noticed Kono's body tense so I gripped her and hand and shot her a look wich meant, he's okay, don't worry.  "He's okay, the bullet only grazed his leg but he lost a lot of blood. He should be out here soon." The doctor said. I heard Kono release a breath.  "Do you know anything about Rose McGarrett?" Danny asked. "She just got out of surgery and I'm sorry..." more than that didn't I hear as i thought the worst.
Kono's POV
"She just got out of surgery and I'm sorry..." NO not another death. Especially not Rose.
Dannys POV
"She just got out of surgery and I'm sorry to tell you this but she's in a coma and she might not wake up." "Okay, where is her room?" "316" "thanks" At this Moment Steve was wheeled in to the waiting room by a nurse. You see he needed to be in a wheelchair. They all walked, well Steve rolled to Rose's room in silent. The sight of Rose lying there with tubes sticking out of her made Kono lift her hand up to her mouth to muffle a sob. Danny ran a hand through his hair and quickly wiped away a tear that had fallen before anyone noticed. Chin clenched his fist in anger but was also very sad for Steve that he had to go through this only weeks after her mom left him. Steve on the other hand just rolled up to the side of Rose's bed,took her hand and let the tears flow down his face.

A/N
Open-source= a facial recognition program I made up.
I'M SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! (Not that anyone reads this book but) I hope that you'll like this chapter and I know this book sucks but it's fun to write. And if you don't like it PLEASE let me know WHAT you don't like and HOW I should to change that. Thanks! Bye my lovely little doves💙🐦