Chapter 12

Steve's POV
"What's the lead?" I asked Kono as soon as we catches up with her. "HPD arrested a man named Mick Davies for petty theft but when they patted him down they found something interesting." I opened my mouth but Danny beat me to it. "What did they found?" "They found Rose's, phone and a necklace. I think the necklace is Rose's?" Kono asked me as she showed me a picture of an necklace. "Yeah, that's Rose's favourite necklace." It was an silver chain with an small fake diamond hanging on they chain. "We don't think he had something to do with Rose's kidnapping but if he could tell us where he picked those up we may be an step closer. Let me check with Duke if he has said something." She said and walked out of the office. "She's gonna be fine, Steve." Danny said and patted my back. "I sure as hell hope so for the men responsible." I said as Kono came back. "He said that Davies picked them up outside and hotel down town." "Lets go!"
Rose's POV
I walked around in the little room, exploring if you must call it something. Looking for a way out of here. But, to no use. The window had been covered with boards that had been screwed shut. And the door was locked. I looked in the top drawer and found nothing. Well some dust and other trash. I looked in the drawer at the bottom and found a diary. And a pencil. I picked up the diary and the pencil. I opened the diary to see that someone had already written in it. I started reading some of the text.
"24-04-09, I think. If someone would be reading this in the future, my name is Elisabeth Monroe. I was taken on my way home from my school, Girls of Hawaii academy, about two days ago. I'm 12 years old. My parents names is David and Juliette Monroe. Please, if someone would be out there looking for me, please hurry up. All I want is to see my parents-" and there it stopped. Well not entirely. There was some blood splatter on the rest of the side. Poor girl. I had first thought that they had took me for being Rose McGarrett, Steve McGarrett'a daughter but if they have done this before maybe they just took me and then realised that I was his kid, or something? I placed the diary and the pencil on the desk and walked over to the bed. I crunched down and looked under it. I saw something laying there so I reached in and pulled it out. It was a little white stuffed bunny. Well I think that is was white. It looks like it has been laying under that bed awhile. I placed the bunny on the bed and made my way to the wardrobe. When I opened the door, I found  a lot of clothes. All different sizes. A few of them looks like their fitting an 6 year old and from there the sizes go up to something that would fit an 15 year old. I pushed the clothes away and looked at the wall. I was just about to give up when I noticed that there was a few boards loose. I took them away as quietly as possible. When I looked up from the floor where I had placed the boards I looked in to the hole that had been made. In there, I saw something that would be able to get me out of here. A gun. And a note was attached on it. I took the gun out and read the note. "If someone would find this, please use it to get out of there alive and go to the cops, I don't want to die for nothing. Good luck and may God be with you. Amen."

A/N
Hi there! Cliffhangers is alway good😝 I'm so sorry for the long wait for this chapter but I'm gonna try and get the next chapter up soon. Also, if someone who would be reading this would spot the Supernatural reference in the chapter, then I think that we could be best friends. Bye!🌇💋🎈🌹👻