Chapter 11

Steve's POV
Sam Hale? Isn't he dead? As if Danny could read my mind he said, "Sam Hale? Isn't he that guy who blew his head off?" "Yeah, and we looked in the morgue and his body is still there. So someone must have planted his blood there." Chin said. All this information is making my head spin. All I wanted was that my daughter was home and safe. I felt my self getting more and more dizzy so I grabbed the closest thing next to me, that would be Danny, in order to support me. "Steve, you alright?" I think Danny asked. Everything was becoming blurry and the sounds was muffled as if I was under water. I felt my self swaying back and forth and before I knew it, everything went black.
Danny's POV
I felt Steve's grip on my arm get stronger and than a bit looser as he swayed back and forth a bit. His grip on my arm became totally loose as he fell to the floor. "Steve!" I shouted. "Call and ambulance!" I scream at no one in particular. "C'mon Steve? Hey, can you hear me?" I said while tapping his cheek. No use he's out cold. Five minutes later the paramedics came and took Steve to the hospital. The doctor told us he was just exhausted and suffered from dehydration. He was gonna be just fine if he rested.
At an unknown location
Rose's POV
I woke up with a killer headache. I put my hand up to my forehead when I felt something wet. I looked at my hand and saw that it was blood. I stood up fast but that a bad idea when I became a little dizzy. When I had made sure that I could stand up with out falling down I decided to look around. I was in a room that looked like a little girls bedroom. There was a bed with princesses on the covers and pillows, there was a pink desk and a blue wardrobe in the quite small room. I wondered how they had pressed everything in here. I walked up for the door and found it locked. I started banging on the door and shouting. "HEY! LET ME GO!! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" I heard footsteps and a lock being unlocked. Then I was face to face with a gun. "Shut up, bitch or I will send your head in a box to your dad." He said and walked in closing the door. "But now that you're awake, why don't we have some fun?" He asked, smirking. He walked closer to me and pushed me on to the bed. He began taking of his pants and just when he was about to take off his boxers there was some shouting outside the door. "Hey! Did you get the job done?!" Cursing under his breath he pulled his pants up and hit me in the forehead with the butt of his gun. Then it all became black.
Unknown's POV
I walked down the stairs putting the gun in the back of my pants. "So where is she?" My partner in crime asked me. "You did get the right girl this time, right?" My other partner in crime said. "Yes, and she's upstairs, sleeping." I said with a smirk. They went up to check and came back with smiles on their faces. "Good job, man." He said. I smiled. Getting praise from him wasn't something that i usually got. "Thanks." I said and opened a beer and put the TV on.
Steve's POV A few days later
I had been released from the hospital the other day and there was still nothing on where Rose might be. Sitting in my office with my heads in my hands I heard a knock. "Come in." I said looking up and saw Danny walking in. "You doing okay?" He asked me scared that if he left me alone or didn't check up on me at least ten times a day I would do something irrational. "I'm fine, just worried about Rose." I said with a sigh. Before Danny could say something the door opened revealing Kono's face. "We got a lead boss." She said and I was out of my chair and office faster than ever.

A/N
Hello again! It's been awhile and I'm sorry about that. I just have t been feeling really good and something's have come up and making it harder to write and I apologise for that. But I hope you will like this chapter and start thinking on who you think that it is that have Rose. And what they want with her? Good luck!🎈💋