Chapter 14

A/N:
I am so sorry for not updating but I hope you like this chapter anyway! For more notes, read the end of the chapter! Thanks! 🙏🏻💗

Steve's POV
Danny, Chin, Kono and I were standing around our computers trying to think where they could have taken Rose. We were so occupied in talking to each other that we didn't hear the doors open or someone walk up behind us. "Daddy." A voice said and I turned around just in time to see my daughter, covered in blood, drop a gun that she had in her hand and fall to the floor. "Rose!" I screamed out as she hit the floor. I ran the little distance to her and put her head in my lap after checking her for major injuries. "How is she?" Danny asks after he called for an ambulance. "I don't think that the blood is hers." I say with an trembling voice. As the paramedics took Rose away from me and Danny pulled me into a hug, I could feel how much I was shaking. My little girl had just been found, and I was happy for that but I didn't know how extensive her injuries were, and that made me sad and angry at who ever did this. Danny drove me to the hospital and now we had been sitting in the waiting room for about an hour and half. "Family of Rose McGarrett?" A doctor asked and my head shot up from the position between my hands before I stood up. "That's me. She's my daughter, how is she?" I asked the doctor. "Your daughter is fine. She has a concussion and a few broken ribs that need to heal so I'm thinking that we should keep her here for a few days. I understand that when she was brought in here she had blood all over her and we can tell you that not all of it was hers." I sighed out in relief because she wasn't that hurt but she was still hurt. "Thank you doctor. Can I see her?" I asked the doctor. "Of course, this way."
Rose's POV
I could feel someone hold my hand and I could hear someone talking, I just couldn't place the voice. "-ove you Rose. I need you to wake up, okay? I need my baby girl back." Dad. He's here. I'm safe. I opened my eyes slowly and was met by a blurry figure. "Rose?" As soon as my eyes were focusing at the things around me I could see dads face a few meters from mine. "Dad?" I croaked out, voice raw and hoarse from disuse. "I'm here. I'm here, baby." A tear escaped my eye. "I'm sorry." I said before I broke down into sobs. "Shh, shh, baby girl. You're safe now, okay? I'm right here and I'm not gonna let anyone get you. Not again. What are you sorry about?" Dad asked as he comforted me. "I let them take me, I could have fought them and this would never have happened." I whisper as a few more tears escape my eyes. "No hey, look at me." Dad took my face in his hands so that I were looking him right in the eyes. "None of this is your fault, you hear me? None of this. It's all my fault. I've gotten so many enemies during the years and I never thought that they would be brave enough to go after you, because I'm gonna hunt down those sons of a bitches that hurt you and I'm gonna give them a slow and painful death." He pulled me in a hug and I could hear his heart beat which made me calm down a little bit. "You need me to make a statement, right?" I asked and before he could answer the door opened and Danny walked in. "I'm so happy that you're awake, Rose." He smiled at me but I couldn't focus, I was replaying all the events in my mind. "I killed two of them." I whispered. "What?" I told them everything, how I woke up in a room and how one of them tried to rape me and how I found the diary and then when I found gun and how I fought two of my captors and finally, how I ran all the way to the palace. "God." I heard Danny exhale and I looked down. "I guess all the fight training you got me to do finally paid off right?" I said while stretching my lisp into a small smile. " I'm glad you're okay, baby." Dad gave me another hug. "Me too, dad. Me too." I sighed. I looked up at Danny. "Oh come here." I opened my arms and soon we were all hugging each other. I may not be completely safe yet but in this moment I was the safest I had felt since forever.

A/N:
I am so so so sorry!! I haven't updated this story for almost a year! It's true! A few more months and it would have been exactly a year. I'm so sorry! I know that I say this every chapter but I'm actually gonna try and update more often. Different subject, I saw "Maze runner: The Death Cure" yesterday and it was soooooo good! If you haven't seen it or if you haven't seen any of the maze runner movies I highly recommend you do! They're actually quite good. The books are also really good. Anyway, back to this book; I'm not sure how many more chapters I'm going to be writing but I hope you know that I am very glad that you seem to be liking this book and I just wanna say thank you to every single one of you that reads my book! I'm doing this to please you and because I love writing. I hope you like this chapter and if you have any ideas that you would want me to include into this book let me know and I'll see if I like them! Again, thank you so much for reading this book even though I take so long to update! Bye! Take care! 💛💙

The navy seals daughterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें