Chapter 4

Steve's POV
I sat in my wheelchair and held Rose's hand. 3 weeks has she been in a coma and I'm starting to think she might not wake up. After awhile of holding her hand I felt her hand twitch in mine. I saw her eyes flutter open and I pressed the call button and soon the room was flooded with doctors and nurses and they pushed me out of the room. I wheeled myself next to a chai outside of the room, with the happy tears running down my face. A part of them was probably because I was shocked that she had actually waken up.
Danny's POV
I walked in to the hospital and towards Rose's room when I saw Steve sitting outside with tears running down his face. What could have happened while I went an bought coffee? I bent down next to Steve. "What's happening?" I asked and prepared me for the worst when actually the best came out from his mouth. "She woke up."
Steve's POV
"Steve?" Doctor Jensen said, as he was the one who is treating Rose. "Is she okay?" I asked. "She is doing fine, and will make a full recovery. Now why don't you follow me she's been asking for you." He said with a smile on his face. Me and Danny followed him into Rose's room where we were met by a happy and sitting Rose. "Dad!" She happily said. I rolled up to her and embraced her in a hug that I never wanted to let go of. Danny came up and hugged her to. He then stepped out of the room to call Chin and Kono to tell them the good news. "So, doctor Jensen?" I started. "Yes, Steve." "When can I take Rose home?"
Rose's POV
"When can I take Rose home?" My dad asked the doctor. "Well I don't see why you can't take her home today." He answered with a smile. "Thank you so much." "Your welcome." He said and left the room. That's when I actually noticed that dad was in a wheelchair. "Hey dad?" "Yeah?" He looked up at me with the goofiest smile I've ever seen. "Why are you in a wheelchair?" He smiled a bit sadder. "It's not permanent, but the bullet entered my leg and i can't put any weight on it for a while." "Oh, okay." "I love you Rose, don't ever forget that." "I love you too dad."
Danny's POV
I had just gotten of the phone with Chin and told him the good news about Rose. I was on my way to go back in when I saw a women making her way towards the door so I quickly stod in front of the door and her. "Can I help you?" I asked. "Yes you can." She answered. "How?" "By telling me who you are." I took out my badge. "My name is detective Danny Williams, and you are?" "You know the girl in there?" "Rose, yes."
"I'm her mother."

A/N
Hello again! It seems as some people actually like this book and i promise that i will try to update more often! Hope you'll enjoy it and sorry for the cliffhanger! (Not actually)😉