Chapter 10

Steve's POV
I had just sat down in the couch as someone knocked on the door. I walked towards the door and opened it to see Danny standing there. I let him in and we sat down on the couch. "How's Rose?" He asked after an awkward silence. "She's good, I think. I just got her-." A loud scream and a crash cut me off. It came from Rose's room. Me and Danny sprinted up towards where the scream and crash came from. The sight in her room made me sick. Rose was gone, the window was open, everything was on the floor and their was blood on the window frame. I backed up against the wall and slowly slid down until I was seated on the floor. My baby girl was gone and in danger and all because of me.
Chin's POV
Me and Kono were standing around the table when Danny called. "What's up, brah?" I happily answered. "Chin, I need you to send HPD and forensics to Steve's house now!" My smile and happy mode dropped. "What? What happened?" There were silent for a moment on the other end but you could hear someone crying. "It's Rose. She's gone." My heart dropped to the floor at this information. "We're on our way." I hung up and looked at Kono with sad eyes. "What's wrong?" She asked worried. "Rose has been kidnapped."
Rose's POV
I worked up and in a pitch black room. I noticed that my hands were tied to the arms of a chair. I pulled my arms up and down trying to get them free, with no luck. "Well, well look who's awake." A voice said. I heard footsteps and when they stoped I was almost certain he or she was right in front of me. As my suspicions came true, I felt the barrel of a gun  being pressed against my forehead. He laughed one of those evil maniac laughs and said, "We are  gonna have so much fun together." And I could swear that he smiled a evil smile.
Steve's POV
Kono had called to let us know that the result of the who the blood was had come back. Me and Danny walked towards the forensic lab where Chin and Kono was at the moment. "Steve, I know how you feel-" Danny started but I cut him of. "You do?" I asked slightly angry. "YES! I do! Grace was kidnapped by my old partner if you don't remember?!" Oh right. "I'm sorry Danny I completely forgot, it's just all this with Rose it's getting to my head." I sighed. "I know but it's gonna be okay, we'll find her." He said before we walked in to the lab. "Who's blood is it?" I asked as soon me and Danny reached Chin and Kono. "It's not Rose's blood." Kono said wich made me feel relieved. "Your not gonna believe who's blood it is." Chin said. "Just tell me who's blood it is!" I said getting anxious. The cousins glanced at each other nervously before answering me.
"It's Sam Hale."

A/N
Hey guys! I hope that you will enjoy this chapter if anyone reads my book because I'm starting to think that this book is awful... anyway I'm sorry for the wait but here's chapter 10! Hope you have a good Morning, night or day wherever you are! Bye!💋🎈