[3]Island Visitor

6 years later

Arceus is busy making breakfast with her friend Raichu when she called Pikachu from the outside who was cleaning the front yard.

Arceus:Pikachu can you please wake up Ash,its already 8:30,time for his morning training with his teacher Machamp!

Pikachu:I'm on it,Milady!!

Pikachu hurriedly run toward Ash room and quietly opened the door and as expected Ash is still sleeping soundly in his bed.

Pikachu:Ash time to wake up, come on!!,Machamp is not gonna be happy when we arrived at his training session late!

Ash:Huh?(Yawning) What? Oh Hey Pikachu! What time is it?

Pikachu:Its 8:30 come on get up!

Ash:8:30?.......Crap my training!!!

Ash suddenly realized that he was already late for his training with Machamp who didn't like someone whose late.

Ash:Come on Pikachu,let's hurry

Ash wear his clothes and quickly headed to the kitchen.Pikachu is the one who came first then Ash who still sleepy.

Ash:Mom what's for breakfast?

Arceus:Good morning Sleepy head,here's your favorite Bacon and Eggs!!

Ash:Yay!!,your the best Mom

Arceus:Here Pikachu,your mother made it just for you!!

Pikachu:Wow really,thanks mom!!

Raichu:(blush)Oh its nothing!!

Ash shovelled all his food down and grabbed his bag.

Ash:Alright I'm heading out Mom!!

Arceus:Ash I already talk to your Teacher Machamp via Telepathy and explained why you late!!

Ash:Thanks Mom as always!!

Pikachu:Hey Ash wait up!!

Pikachu hurriedly catch up to Ash and jump into his shoulders.as they headed to their training field.

Machamp is patiently waiting for Ash while lifting Weights inside his hut.

Machamp:Ash can be troublesome,he made me wait here for hours.

Ash:Machamp,Machamp I'm so sorry we're late!!

Machamp got up from his sit and playfully hit Ash and Pikachu heads.

Ash:Hey what's that for?

Pikachu:Yeah why me too!

Machamp:you punks got the nerve to be late on our last training session,luckily your mother explained what happened so I let you two past for now.

Ash/Pikachu:Yay!!

Ash and Pikachu sarcastically said at the same time.

Machamp:Come on you two,let's start training!!

Ash:Sir yes sir!!

Pikachu:Aye Aye Captain!!

Machamp put the two of them into a tense training like lifting weights,running throughout the island and Sparring with Pikachu on hand to hand combat.

Machamp:Okay guys,next is to go up there in that mountain and pick some berries,but be careful I getting a lot of rumors about a mysterious pokemon who trespass here in the island.