Summer Camp Last Part

[Well this is the last Chapter of Ash Summer Camp and we not going to see Serena for long until Ash go to the Kalos Region,so let's make this chapter count].

Ash stood opposite to his opponent named William who wearing glasses, green T-shirt and brown shorts.

William:I watch you fight in the previous matches and let me you tell something your strategy is fine and all but not great.

Ash:Oh so you saying that my strategy is not to good for you hmmm!!

William:Well if you put it that way,yes

Ash:Then we shall see

Referee:This is the final match up between Ash and William like before this is one on one battle if your pokemon is unable to battle I will declare the winner!!

William:Here we go,Mankey!!

Ash:Charmander I choose you!!

Charmander revealed from Ash pokeball and into the field face to face with Mankey.

Referee:Charmander vs Mankey battle start!!

William:Mankey charge at him using Fury Swipes!!

Ash:Charmander use Smokescreen!!

Charmander stand tall and releases smoke from his mouth stopping Mankey from his attack.

William:Can't see a damn thing,show yourself you coward

Ash:Charmander get behind Mankey and use Flamethrower!!

From the smoke revealed a pair of eyes behind Mankey and blast him with Flamethrower.

Mankey:Mannnn---keyyy!!

William:Shit!!,this can't be happening,Mankey stand up and use Karate Chop randomly.

Mankey blindly Attack everywhere in the field while still covered in smoke.

Ash:(smirk)he's our,Charmander finish him!!.

Then While Mankey is randomly attacking everywhere Charmander tackle him to the ground and keep hitting him with Dragon claw until he faints.

The sounds of Mankey pain is heard throughout the field making the spectators to watch carefully to the battle.

William:Mankey!!

Eventually the smoke cleared up revealing a Fainted Mankey and Charmander who standing on Mankey body.

Referee:Mankey is unable to battle,It means Ash Charmander wins the match.

Everyone cheered some run towards Ash and ask for his autograph while the girls ask if he has a girlfriend.

Leaf:Wow,Ash is so awesome,he must be the coolest kid in the camp.

Serena:Yeah I argee to that

Then after Thanking his fans Ash run towards Serena and Leaf who waiting for him to come.

Serena:(blush)Hey Ash Congrats on for win

Leaf:Yeah that was Tense!!

Ash:Hehehe Thanks guys

Prof.Oak:Nice fight my Boy

Ash:Oh Prof.Oak what brings you here?

Prof.Oak:I'm just here to give you your prize!!

Ash:What Prize?

Prof.Oak:Here take it

Prof.Oak give Ash a pokedex and five empty pokeballs.