[9]Cerulean Visit!!

[This chapter is all about when Arceus take Ash a shopping,but Ash got distracted and he became lost in the city.That's where he meet a certain girl😉].

Weeks later

Ash is getting excited to reach his 15th birthday so he can travel throughout all the regions he wanted to.

Arceus:Ash come here!!,I have something to tell you😘!!

Ash:What is it Mom😑?

Ash hurriedly ran down the stairs and headed to the kitchen where Arceus is.

Ash:What is it Mom?,I busy playing with Pikachu this new game😕!!

Arceus:Well I been thinking about shopping for new clothes, your clothes are getting small for you and I thought it must be the time to shop you some new clothes😄

Ash:Great Mom!!,Had fun shopping😐

Arceus:And where do you think you're going? You coming with me😆

Ash:Huh?,But Mom😦!!

Arceus:No buts!!,Here hold my hand,we're going now🙅

Ash:Arghhh Fine😩!!

Ash grab hold of his mom right hand and teleported into where Arceus choice to be shop.

Cerulean City

Arceus and Ash teleported in a little clearing in herorest near the city.

Arceus:Honey,Stay by my side okay,always hold on to my hand got it😊?

Ash:Mom I'm not a baby anymore,I can take care of myself😐!!

Arceus:Still just hold on to my hand,don't let go off it😊

Ash:Fine😑

Arceus and Ash headed off to the city to shop and sightseeing,when they arrived many citizens are busy doing their usual daily stuff,walking along the streets heading to their jobs and etc.

Arceus:Wow this is amazing,right Ash😍?

Ash:Yeah kinda,Well can we get going it so freaking hot😧!!

Arceus:Ash don't spoil this,this is like a mother and son bonding moment,so please deal with it😡

Ash just sigh and let his mom drag him through the city streets, where many stands is selling many items and stuffs that got Arceus attention.

Arceus:Ahh this is so adorable and this and this and this all of it is adorable😄

Ash:Mom we here to buy clothes not stuff toys😑!!

Arceus:(pout)You really are a spoil sport😡!!

Ash:Don't care blehh😜(stroke out tongue).

Arceus:Okay you leave me no choice🙎

Arceus then let go off Ash hand and walk away from Ash leaving him confuse from his mom action.

Ash:Hey mom what are you doing😓?

Arceus:its your fault honey,you don't want to have fun with me while we in the city,Fine!!!I'm leaving you here for awhile and while I shop our new clothes alone🙍

Ash:What!! you going to leave me alone in this big city😲!

Arceus:Yup since you don't want to come with me,I'm leaving you here so you can learn your lesson not to made me mad🙎

Ash:Wait Mom,Okay i get it,Still What about when I got hungry?where do I get the money while you away😓?

Arceus:Don't worry I already teleported some cash on your pockets so can you buy anything you want, but if you call "Mom I need you"I instantly teleported right in front you ready to continue our day,sounds fun😜?