[6]Summer Camp part 2

[okay guys this chapter Ash will gonna show them what he learn from his mom training all those years so better tune in].

Ash and Serena reached to the camp and Ash take Serena to the Camp Infirmary to take care of her knee.

Ash:Bye see you later!!

Serena:Wait!!,What's your name?

Ash:Oh yeah I forgot,I'm Ash

Serena:(blush)Ash!!,I'm Serena!!

Ash:Okay Serena,See you later

Ash left heading with the other campers who had gathered in the main field.

Prof.Oak:All right everyone,The second part of our activities is pokemon battle!!

Gary:Great this is my territory

Ash:(Pokemon battle?,sigh I hope Pikachu were here he can easily beat this kids).

Prof.Oak:The pokemon you going to choose is the one who had found in the forest,for those who hadn't found one can watch the battle instead,Okay let's get this battle camp started!!

All Campers:Yeah!!!

Ash:yay!!

Everyone who had a pokeball releases their pokemon from their pokemon and started to bond with them.

Ash:Okay time to check out my pokemon for this camp

Ash releases his own pokemon revealing a small lizard that has a fire in its tail.

Charmander:Char!!Charmander

Ash:Great one of the starter!,cool

Prof.Oak:My my ,you got a good there child,that Charmander is in a lineage of Fierce and Charizards that lived in the Charihific Valley.

Ash:I heard of that place before,that's where all Charizard train in order to be the strong right!!

Prof.Oak:That's is correct my boy,I hope you show a great fight later!,I'm watching carefully okay!

Ash: I do my best Professor!!

After that Prof.Oak left Ash heading to his chair to watch the incoming Battle.

Prof.Oak:Okay everyone,I got the list of who going to battle first,first one is Ash vs Bill

Ash:(sigh)(oh great I'm first)

Meanwhile in a nearby bushes

Arceus:Yay my Ash first battle with other humans,I gotta picture(click)

Back with Ash

Ash feel a little shiver down to his spine like someone is talking about him.

Ash:Is it me or did get a little cold?

Referee:Trainers into your trainers box

Both Ash and Bill immediately step in to their trainers box and enlarged their pokeball.

Referee:This is a one on one battle between Ash and Bill if your pokemon is unable I will declare a winner,now show your pokemon

Bill:Go Ekans!!

Ash:Charmander I choose you!!

Both of their pokemon got in their battle position and wait for the ref to start the match.

Referee:Charmander vs Ekans start!!

Bill:Go Ekans show him what you can do!!

Ekans:Ekannnnsss!!!