[19]Mount Moon Trouble!!

After Ash and Leaf defeated  Brock the Pewter city gym leader,they head straight to route3 and arrived in mount moon to explore.

Leaf:Ahhh my first badge it's mine at last,I'm so pump up for my second badge!!

Ash:You sure are happy Leaf,Luckily Brock got mess up on in his strategy causing an opening for you to attack and finish his last pokemon,lucky break!!

Leaf:Hey I'm not just got lucky in that match Ash!!

Ash:Yeah whatever you said!!

Misty:So this is the famous Mount Moon,I always want to visit it but can't because of you know!!(scared of bugs)

Ash:Yeah I got it Misty,So what are we waiting for? Let's go!!

Misty:Ash wait up!!

Leaf:Hey don't leave me!!!

Ash and the girls came inside the cave,its dark as night,you can't see anything from the inside.

Ash:Wowie Its so dark in here!!

Leaf:Ash I change my mind,let's get out of here!!

Misty:Me too,I like to get out of here,it so scary!!

Ash:Girls what's the point of getting here if all of you are scared(sigh)Okay I got an idea

Ash just grabbed one of his pokeball and releases what inside.

Charmeleon:Charmeleon!!(What is your order Master?)

Ash:its okay Charmeleon,I just want you to become our light in this cave just for today

Misty:Great idea Ash!!

Leaf:That using your brain!!

Ash:Okay problem solved,let's go guys!!

Ash lead the way with Charmeleon by his side and two girls followed him behind.

Ash:Whoa look at this ancient drawings,It look like Pokemons

Misty:It kinda look like a Clefairy,its so cute!!

Leaf:Your right Misty,they our cute!!!

Ash:Well it not just Clefairies is drawn here,there's a bunch of different pokemon is in here!!

Misty:Well let's get moving guys

Ash nodded and continue to lead the way through the cave.when Charmeleon halted signaling Ash that something's wrong.

Ash:What is it Charmeleon?

Charmeleon:Charmeleon!!Char!(Master theirs someone else inside this cave and they a lot of them,they are dangerous!!)

Ash:Okay I get it,Misty and Leaf you should get out first it looks like an dead end,I gonna search something else in here,I'm not gonna be here that long

Misty:Um?......Okay we understand,come on Leaf

Leaf:Ash we be waiting for you outside okay!!

Ash:Yeah I know,Charmeleon lead them out and protect them okay

Charmeleon nodded and walk back to the entrance of the cave with Misty and Leaf behind him.

Leaving Ash alone in this dark cave,Ash releases his best pal out of his pokeball.

Pikachu:(yawn)Oh hey Ash!what's the problem?and why is it so dark in here?

Ash:We're inside of a cave,Pal use Flash!!

Pikachu:You got it!!!

Pikachu body glows releasing a bright light throughout the entire cave causing Ash to see clearly in the cave.