[4]Instense Training

After Arceus Bring Magearna to her friend Volcanion,both of them thanked Arceus and her son for helping Magearna.

Arceus:Make sure,you two visit us again, Magearna and you too Volcanion take care!!

Magearna:We will thank you so much Lord Arceus

Volcanion:Thank you milady,we definitely visit here when we have a chance!!

Then Volcaniom blast off leaving steam smoke trail across the sky.Arceus then teleported back to the mansion when she saw Ash and Pikachu playing video games in the living room.

Arceus transformed back to her human form and pout not seeing his son welcome her home.

Arceus:(pout)(Ash didn't welcome me home no fair).

Raichu:Milady welcome home!!

Arceus:At least you welcome me home Raichu,dear friend!!

Raichu:Of course I have to,Why milady what's wrong?

Arceus:Well since Ash is growing up fast,he started mostly ignore me now,not wanting to play with me just like when he just a cute child,Ohh I miss those time!!

Raichu:Well that also happened with my son Pikachu,but I understand they growing that's all

Arceus:I guess but still,I want Ash attention is on me only

Raichu:Well you could became his teacher,that way you can spend All the time Ash while you training him

Arceus:Yeah that's a great idea,thank you Raichu you really are my best friend.

Raichu:Just doing my job as a friend

Arceus then courageously head  in front of Ash and Pikachu who busy playing.

Ash:Mom can you get out of the way!!

Arceus:No can do,My Sweety today I gonna be your new teacher on battling so get your lazy butt to the field right now

Ash:What no way!!,come on Mom I just finish my hand to hand combat session with Machamp and now you want me to battle!!

Arceus:Yup that's right,so go now mister,you too Pikachu!!

Pikachu:(sigh)I know this is gonna happened!!

At the Northern Training Field

Ash and Pikachu is impatiently waiting for his mom to return with other pokemon from the forest to train with.

Ash:Hey Pikachu can you throw me some of that Oran berry,I'm kinda hungry!!

Pikachu:Sure Ash,here catch!!

Ash:Thanks buddy(bite)yum!!

Arceus:Ash!!,sorry for waiting,I bring some playmates for you and Pikachu to play with!!.

Ash:Mom I thought we going to have a training session not playtime!!

Arceus:Oh you're right,okay first let me introduce to you your new friends!!

Mom did bring some pokemon from the forest,Most of them are small but two of them are kinda intimidating.

Arceus:Okay guys introduced yourself to my son and his best friend!!

Bulbasaur:Hey young master,I am a Bulbasaur,I lived in the southern part of the forest with my parents

Charmander:I'm a Charmander,nice to meet you young master!!

Squirtle:Yo what up,young master nice to meet you

NidoranF:Nice to meet you,young master

NidoranM:Young master,Glad to meet you