[24]Trouble in The Tower

After succeeding escaping their fans on Cerulean city,our heroes continue their journey through Lavender town for a quick break.

Ash:Lavender Town,It feels good here!!

Misty:Ash stop staring at the sky so much and come inside!!

Leaf:Nurse Joy find out that we're Pocket Monster,she been begging us to gave her an autograph!!

Ash:Yeah I'm coming,Hold up let's go Pikachu!!

Pikachu:Pika Pi(Wait Ash!!)

They stay at the center for a day then go into town to look around for supplies and stuff.

Next morning

Ash is staring some clothes in some shop where Misty and Leaf dragged him to.

Ash:Ahhh so boring!!

Leaf:Ash is this outfit look good on me?

Misty:Ash do I look good in this?

Ash gave some thumbs up and continuing their shopping on every store in the town.

Ash:Carrying this clothes is much harder than it look,it actually reminds of my time with mom!!

Misty:Ash move your ass come on,let's get moving

Ash:Hey wait up come on.no need to run!!?

Both girls take poor Ash on a non stop shopping spree in the town and eventually Ash stomach started to growl in hunger.

Ash:Girls can we take a break,I'm so hungry right now!!

Leaf:Fine let's eat over there in that cafe,my treat

Ash:Well that encouraging,let's go I want some Taurus steak!!

Misty:Wait Ash you're so fast

Ash run ahead of Misty and Leaf into the cafe and quickly find some seats.

They stayed there for awhile and continue shopping but this time they shop some supplies for their journey.

Ash:Okay we brought all what we need,let's go back I'm so tired

Misty:You go ahead Ash,me and Leaf is planning to shop some more

Leaf:See you later Ash!!

Ash:Okay have fun you two,don't stay up so late!!

Misty/Leaf:We will later Ash!!

They go to their separate ways Ash is going back to the center and the girls is still going to shop some more.

Ash:Geez those girls brought to much clothes,I wonder how they fit these into their bags

While walking his towards the pokemon center Ash pass by the Pokemon tower and senses something strange.

Ash:What's this strange feeling that I sensing over at that tower

Then Ash body suddenly stop moving causing him to sweat rapidly.

Ash:What in the world? I can't move!!

From the tower a bunch of ghost type pokemon appeared and surrounded him from above.

Ash:Shit this can't be good!!

Ash immediately pick one of his pokeball around his belt

Ash:Ghost Type isn't easy to handle with!!

Gengar:You human have disturb our slumber with your aura inside you!!!