The Pain and the Tears

"Dad, What are you doing here ? You made it very clear you don't want me any where near you so why are you here?" "It's not a crime for a father to visit is it?" Michael said. Kimberleigh looked at him for a second then asked "What the hell do you want ? " Michael heard voices coming through the living room. "Are you going to invite me in? Kimberleigh sighed but shook her head. If Michael was going to upset her again it will kill her emotionally . "Please make your self at home, but just you should know this is my home not yours and I do have guest here so be on your best behavior."  

Mark and Glenn was playing pool  when they saw Michael they was confused on why he was there. Glenn noticed the look on her face was mixed Kimberleigh was going to say something when the door bell rang. once again she was nervous to open the door but se as relived when it was Duncan Willis the son of one of her farm hands  son that was delivering the pizza she ordered. "Duncan, hi how much do I owe....? Duncan has a small crush on Kimberleigh being the same age as her but knowing her work on the road and the farm she wouldn't have time for dating but knowing  Kimberleigh she could use friends her own age so he decided to be that friend. " three thousand five hundred" , he joked.  "Ha ha ha your so funny aren't you ?" She said laughing. "I try, but actually it's 35.21." she handed him a fifty." Keep the change Duncan." they talked a bit then he left saying good-bye.

" Pizza's here so get your asses in the kitchen." Kimberleigh said laughing. Glenn was the first one in the kitchen when he walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her and turned her around and kissed her softly. They broke the kiss Kimberleigh sighed she's starting to fall in love with Glenn but afraid to say anything. "Thanks little one." Glenn said as she put the food on his plate. Mark saw their exchange but didn't say anything. Kimberleigh despite working in WWF/WWE and being  trade horse farmer she had a hard life with her dad giving her a hard  time with the fact he basically ignored her and left her with various people him included, he was happy just to see her smile and if Glenn can make her happy so be it.

Michael came into the kitchen area as Kimberleigh, Mark and Glenn was eating and joking around. He was not happy at all with the way Kimberleigh was interacting with Glenn. Michael stood in the door way not saying anything when his daughter spoke "The food's not poisonous if you want some that is." Michael wanted to emotionally hurt her and he knew the best way he knew how. "Kimberleigh ,  I came over here to tell you that I'm seeing someone ." Kimberleigh was looking at both Mark and Glenn before she answered." That's great dad.Who is she. ? " he smiled at her then simply said " Dawn Marie she works at ECW , but because Vince bought out WCW and ECW so I'll be seeing more of her." "Oh by the way I talk to Vince about some things and he agreed that there is some changes to your contract starting next week."

  Kimberleigh was  pissed legally she was under age and can't say what goes in her contract and also knowing her dad it will make her life a living hell. "Like what ?"  afraid to find out. " Starting next week  you will have an exam once a month to find out if your staying what's the word I'm looking for 'pure', but also it will state that you will not date until the age of thirty-five. "Mark and Glenn looked at each other as Kimberleigh shut her eyes until she looked at both Mark and Glen but she couldn't talk with a quiet 'excuse me' she left the room. "Will I best be going I'm taking Dawn Marie out and tell Kimberleigh thanks for the pizza." With that  he left the house.

Kimberleigh was in her study sitting at her piano she was crying , She wanted out of the company but to everyone including Vince she was a cash cow their own personal Barbie and she hated it

Kimberleigh was in her study sitting at her piano she was crying , She wanted out of the company but to everyone including Vince she was a cash cow their own personal Barbie and she hated it. Why did her dad hated her so much she never did anything to him or anyone else for that matter  she started to play.

Ah ah ah ah

Ah ah ah ah

I'm giving up on everything

Because you messed me up

Don't know how much you

Screwed it up

You never listened

That's just too bad

Because I'm moving on

I won't forget

You were the one that was wrong

I know I need to step up and be strong

Don't patronize me

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

[Chorus:]

Have you forgotten

Everything that I wanted

Do you forget it now

You never got It

Do you get it now

Yea yea yea yea yea

Yea yea yea yea yea

Ah ah ah ah

Ah ah ah ah

Gotta get away

There's no point in thinking about yesterday

It's too late now

It won't ever be the same

We're so different now

Yea yea yea yea yea

[Chorus]

I know I wanna run away

Run away

If only I could run away

Run away

I told you what i wanted I

What I wanted

But I was forgotten

I won't be forgotten

Never Again

[Chorus (2x)]

Forgotten

Yeah yeah yeah

Forgotten

Yeah yeah yeah

Forgotten

Yeah yeah yeah

Forgotten

Yeah yeah yeah

Glenn found her and went to find Mark, Mark was upstairs trying to find her when he heard music and found Glenn.  Both men went into the room that Kimberleigh was in she was playing and singing with tears running down her face. It tore both men up that people did this to her and not let her be her own person. After she was done singing she shut the piano door with a thud and just cried until she felt someone standing her up and hugged her.

 Glenn was pissed beyond belief that they would do this to her and that she felt that she was forgotten made him more upset. He looked over at Mark leaning back on the sofa trying to calm his temper. He heard a thud and sobbing . Glenn got up from where he was standing and went to her standing her up and hugged her until she stopped crying.

She looked up at Glenn and Mark she closed her eyes she didn't know what to say. All she knew this changes things., And it's time that people knows it no more sweet and innocent Kimberleigh she's long gone It's time for the world to know what is coming.