the Angel Among the Demons is Born

After Glenn and Mark left Kimberleigh decided it was time for a change so she went to a local dance studio that is strictly for strip tease and belly dancing  and study the art for eighteen hours a day which is hard considering the horse farm but to her this was so much more important. It was her chance to shine and she  will do whatever she can to do so. She also called Linda to tell her that she and Michael will be going to court for emancipation, and as well for money issues for the money Michael took from her over the years and also the contract as well. KImberleigh Was trying to find a new hair style so she called her friend Allison Stevens  a local girl who volunteer sometimes to help take care of the horses.

" I need a make over want to help me out ?" Kimberleigh asked Allison. "absolutely ,lets go." They went to a small salon that was run by Allison's aunt Sandy. ''What are you looking for Honey child?" Sandy asked. "I want extensions maybe some highlights". "I have an idea, what about this?'' Allison said." With your new attitude and new look you could be the Megan Fox of wrestling make all the guys want you and make all the women want to be you plus you kind of look like her now what do you say.'' Kimberleigh laughed at what Allison said then looked to Sandy. "Let's do it." Kimberleigh said with a laugh.

It was around four-thirty when Kimberleigh went to the arena and spotted Glen and Mark talking to some wrestlers when one of the guys spotted her. ''Fuck, who is that?'' Charles Wright asked . I wonder if she'll be one of my hos tonight.'' Kimberleigh just smiled and walked over to them. "Eat your heart out Charles."  With that she walked away laughing.

"  With that she walked away laughing

Kimberleigh was putting the finishing touches on when someone knocked on the door, she opened the door and saw Glen standing there she moved aside to let him in

Kimberleigh was putting the finishing touches on when someone knocked on the door, she opened the door and saw Glen standing there she moved aside to let him in. Glen was amazed by her beauty  even though she was beautiful before but now he was amazed with her. Kimberleigh saw that he was checking her out and it made her smile, ''Do you like it?"

 Kimberleigh saw that he was checking her out and it made her smile, ''Do you like it?"

Kimberleigh asked Glenn. Glenn didn't say anything at first he just reached for her hand and held it with his other hand he touched her side  Kimberleigh reach for him to Kiss her. As they kissed Glenn lifted Kimberleigh up and place her on the couch. things was getting heated when Glenn pulled away, Kimberleigh laughed softly." Wow." Kimberleigh said stunned at what just happened between the two of them they was cuddling and touching when there was a knock on the door, it was a stagehand, Miss Angel I got the script for tonight's show she got up and almost gave the stage hand a heart attack. "Thank-you ." Kimberleigh said before shutting the door.

Glenn was looking over the script and with a smile Kimberleigh looked over at Glenn and smiled "It looks like we have a storyline together, Kane and Angel it looks like things could get interesting to say the least, I'm going to be your surprise tag team partner against Matt and Lita." Glenn continues. "After the match Kane looks at Angel confused like when Angel kisses Kane on the cheek. and with that the lights go off and angel disappears from the ring leaving Kane more confused". "So I tease Kane huh That could be fun in more ways then one , I get to tease you without anyone around backstage and Kane in front around of everyone" Kimberleigh said. As she went to touch Glenn there was a knock on the door. Kimberleigh sighed and went to the door and one of the sound guys wanted to know what song was her entrance song was she gave him a mix cd and simply said "track number five."

Kimberleigh was annoyed by people who wanted something or give her something. She barley had time to spend with Glenn when it was time for the show to start. Match after match, storyline after storyline Kimberleigh was getting nervous until she found a hand snaking around on her hip she found Glenn wearing his tights and Kane mask and leaned back against him. he pulled her into the dark hallway and pulled his mask up and kissed her until he heard his music. "Making his way to the ring  from parts unknown Kane."  She heard the ring announcer said. All the lights from the arena went off and blue fog covered the ring to the stage. All anyone can see was the LED lights coming from Angel when she danced around on the stage. 

Making her way to the ring from Parts unknown Angel. Kimberleigh was nervous but she trusted everyone with her safety when the bell rang. Kane and Matt started off Matt pushed Kane and Kane hit Matt with a fist to the face then followed by a clothesline when Kane tagged in Angel . Lita  and angel hooked arms and Angel stomped on Lita's foot and Clotheslined her and went to Kane and tagged him in. Matt took the upper hand and went for the twist of fate but Kane countered and Matt tagged in Lita Kane went to angel and whispered in her ear," Finish it." with a Nod. She Put Lira in a submission hold and kissed her  lips and flipped her and went to the top rope and flipped and turned and Landed on the tall red head and pinned her 1....2....3..... Lillian Garcia started to speak." Here is your winners Kane and Angel. Angel kissed Kane face covered mask and hugged him and with that the lights went out for a few minutes then turned back on  and Angel was no where to be seen. leaving behind a confused Kane.

After the show Kimberleigh was zipping her bag and decided to wear black yoga pants and her baggy Oxford University sweat shirt she left her locker room. and Saw Glenn talking to a few young children about 3 and 5 year olds and went over to say hi.

"Hi sweeties how are you?"Kimberleigh asked." Is she your girlfriend Mr.Kane?" One child asked."Yeah she's like a princess in a fairy tale. A little girl said with a thumb in her mouth. Glenn looked over at Kimberleigh and grabbed her hand. And with that the kids gave high fives to Glenn but give Kimberleigh hugs.
"I'm nervous about tomorrow I have SATS and next week I have ACTS." Kimberleigh said going to her car and opening the trunk to put her things inside giving Glenn a kiss on the cheek.
Glenn just smiled not knowing that someone was watching them. " You will do great on the tests." and kissed her on the lips.