Taking Heaven

******A.N. please note this chapter is going to have underage sex if you count 16 as underage with older  man/men if uncomfortable please don't read. ******

Glenn was getting ready for his match when Kimberleigh sneaked up behind him and wrapped her arms around him and kissed his back. Glenn was surprised ever since she yelled at her father she was happier and flirtier. '' Minx. " Glenn joked as he turned around and his eyes widened as Kimberleigh stood there." Well what do you think Glenn?" Kimberleigh asked 

" Well what do you think Glenn?" Kimberleigh asked 

"Sweetheart you look sinfully beautiful." Glenn said as Kimberleigh Jumped and wrapped her legs around him. 'Mmmm... I feel like something is happy to see me.." As she dry humped Glenn. " Baby girl if you keep this up I'm going tan the beautiful hide of yours."" Please do, you know you  want to and if you be a good demon tonight I'll let you taste heaven." Kimberleigh was about to tease him some more when Chip Knocked on the door... "Five minutes Kane."  "That gives us some time to play handsome." Kimberleigh said. "Sweetheart, let's handle this tonight in our hotel room." As Glenn kissed her lips passionately.

After Kane won the intercontinental championship with his angel by his side they left the arena. As soon as they went to the hotel room Kimberleigh was hot and bothered by seeing Glenn wrestled, and was a little nervous because she wanted him that she ached all over. they was sitting on the couch watching a movie as the movie went on Kimberleigh was laying on Glenn's lap when there was a knock on the door Glenn yelled as Mark entered the room and saw how they was on the couch.

"Hey big man Bradshaw wanted to know if you want to play poker tonight." Glenn looked down at Kimberleigh "W hat do you think?" And saw the desire in her eyes since they left the arena but the question was is she ready for it. "Did we have anything planned sweetheart?" "Go on and tell the guys I said hi." Glenn looked at her, she sounded  disappointed and the look of desire that she had left and sadness took it's place. He thought for a moment and whispered in Mark's ear. "Can I talk to you for a moment." Mark looked confused but nodded his head. "Sweetheart I'm going to talk to Mark for a second, I might go the poker game , But I may not ." then he whispered. "I love that look in your eyes when I was in the ring tonight, it turned me on more ways than one. the question is Baby doll are you ready for it." And with that he left the room with Mark leaving Kimberleigh with her thoughts.

Glenn and Mark went into Mark's room and shut the door. Mark figured out what was going on through Glenn's mind he decided to ask." How far did she go?" Glenn laughed lets just say she a minx and a cock tease all in one. " Mark looked surprised for a second and then shook his head. "How far did you two go. ""Let's just say between you and me she has a little tongue trick that drives me up the wall and for now on if we're traveling together and she drops something I'm going to prepare my self." "You're shitting me while your driving damn and I thought the way she cussed Michael out turned me on ." "That's not all I thought she was going to have a orgasm tonight while I was in the ring tonight... Hell I thought she did just the way she was rubbing her legs together tonight." "I see your problem, actually I have an Idea."

Kimberleigh Was getting ready for bed when Glenna went into the bedroom and saw Kimberleigh bending over to put their suitcases on the floor Glenn just stopped and watched her for a few seconds but decided that it was to much for him. 'Sweetheart your turning me on just by looking innocent."  Kimberleigh just shut her eyes lightly "Am I?" "are you what sweetheart? " "Turning you on." "All day baby doll." "Actually she turned us both on today." Kimberleigh was surprised to see Mark in the door way. Glenn laughed." I guess she did what do you think we should do about it?" Mark came over and sit down in a chair in the hotel room and held is hand out for Kimberleigh to take, Kimberleigh looked over to Glenn as he stood there with a smirk on his face and nodded.

Kimberleigh sat on Mark's lap like she did so many times before but this time it felt different to her. Mark decided to go easy on her and asked her some questions. "How are you feeling Leigh?" "I'm okay I feel lighter like I'm happier than I ever have been before. "How's this big lug treating you? because I'm not afraid to kick his ass." Kimberleigh giggled at this." No worries Markie He treats me like a princess that I am he even sometimes spoils me." Glenn shook his head at that. "'So Kimmie baby Glenn told me about an incident on the way to the arena this evening and how you looked outside the ring while you watched him wrestled tonight." She had a hard time speaking after hearing him talking about those two incidents and closed her legs and squirmed in Mark's lap. Both men smiled at her reaction when Mark told her about those incidents. 'It turned you on didn't it?"  " Yes... it did Mark." trying to calm her voice. " tell you what baby you turned me on today as well when you wore that dress while cussing Michael off." As he was speaking to her he reached up and started play with her soft breast." she was surprised by what he said and what he was doing to her she slowly closed her eyes and leaned back on Mark as he continue to touch her with her mouth slightly opened she slowly opening her eyes to see Mark looking at her. Feeling brave she touched his cheek and leaned up and kissed his lips softly in front of Glenn.

Glenn slowly and quietly walked up to Mark and Kimberleigh and slowly and carefully without disturbing Kimberleigh and spread her legs and took her panties off and started to play with her folds and clit and watched as Kimberleigh moved up and down on Mark's body. "You like that beautiful? do you want more sweetheart?" Mark broke the kiss so Kimberleigh can answer Glenn. "Please...mmmm.... handsome it fells so ... ahhh.... Gl... Mar.... uhhh...." She was trying to speak but she couldn't. Glenn moved Kimberleigh on to the bed and spread her legs and started attacking her tight pussy with his tongue. Kimberleigh opened her mouth wider and felt Mark's dick inside her mouth so she started to suck, lick and stroke him. Mark pulled pinched and pulled her harden nipples as he started to cum into her mouth.

Kimberleigh started to scream but she was muffled by Mark as he kissed her gently as she cummed into Glenn's mouth. "If this was just a taste of heaven then I don't want to leave." Glenn said.as he got some lubricate and a condom out and started to rub her.  "Sweetheart this will hurt and you will bleed but I promise you I will take care of you both myself and Mark will be taking care of you." Glenn slowly entered her slowly and pressed into her while he broke hymen. she started to cry but Mark kissed her tears and told her to relax and whispered sweet nothings in her ear. As she did she wanted more until Glenn and Kimberleigh came together. " I love you Glenn." Glenn  just smiled at her and kissed her. "I love you too Beautiful... Sleep I just walk Mark out then I'll be back." "but I don't want to sleep please I want no I need the both of you." Kimberleigh pouted and begged "please? "Mark smirked at Kimberly before kissing her One day soon we can play again sometime soon I promise.

Mark and Glenn was in the living room trying to come down from there high. "Wow she is a hot little number Glenn." Glenn shook his head at his brother and best friend. " See you in the morning or afternoon and we'll meet up to get something to eat and thanks for helping with her tonight." "No problem big man just note this if you hurt that little girl in that room not only will I kick your ass but I'll take her from you too." "Noted."  Mark left Glenn's room and Glenn went back to Kimberleigh and pulled her into his arms and fell asleep thinking about the future with her.