Switzerland

Kimberleigh found herself looking at the scene of mountains and snow she loved and always wanted to come here and now that she has she may never leave.Her mind went back to everyone at WWF and how worried everyone was but she had to work out her own problems first then worried about everyone else.As the plane landed she only had a leather jacket and her bag from earlier and she was hungry. The cold air hit her and she shivered from the blast of cold then she fell on some ice but she laughed it up. Luxe LeCrans Hotel ."Gruezi" an old woman greeted her with her out reached hand. Kimberleigh just smiled and took the woman's hand and repeated her "Gruezi."  The older woman just walked away but not before she said "danke."  Kimberleigh did the same and said "danke."  

Kimberleigh entered the Luxe LeCrans Hotel that was two hours away from the airport it was beautiful to say the least." Hallo verpassen kann ich ilhnen helfen?" A pretty young lady close to her age asked." Ich mag ein zimmer zu haben bitte." Kimberleigh said thankful for her learning other languages. "uter was ich heisse bitte?" Kimberleigh was about to answer when a male's voice was heard "Herr und frau Jacobs." Kimberleigh turned around slowly and saw Glenn standing behind her looking furious at the same time thankful he found her. "Bude Anzahi 203." replied the young woman. "Danke." said Kimberleigh.

When Kimberleigh and Glenn opened the door and stepped in Kimberleigh followed by Glenn

When Kimberleigh and Glenn opened the door and stepped in Kimberleigh followed by Glenn. Glenn shut the door. He looked beyond pissed and Kimberleigh was afraid. " Do you know how stupid you was leaving like that and not telling anyone where you was you could've been  Raped, Kidnapped, or killed". Tears was running down her face when Glenn held her close. "I wouldn't know what I'll do if I lost you sweetheart, your the best thing in my world please don't do anything like this again I can't bear it let alone anyone else. What you did  it about killed Mark." " Look honey go clean up I'll call Mark and who ever else then we'll sleep for a little bit then eat you look exhausted and if I know you well I say hungry as well but first you need rest.

When Kimberleigh entered the bathroom Glenn called Mark after a few rings Sara answered the phone." Hello." " Sara, it's Glenn is Mark there?" "Yeah Glenn just a minute." After a few minutes Mark came on the phone "What's up big man?" "I found Kimberleigh Isadora Hayes." What where?" "Mark, that little girl got me to follow her across the globe wait for it... Switzerland." "What do you mean she's in Switzerland!? Get her ass back here and I'll deal with her forget wrestling court when I see her I'm going to beat her ass does she know what would happen to her or the fact the whole company is tearing them selves apart, hell Lita was upset the most where Matt had to take her home because she had a mental break down because of this mess and it's not just Lita but Stephanie and Linda too.

"Look obviously she's upset about something and everyone needs to calm down and I gave her an ass chewing myself I'm not leaving her side for anything right now. Let me find out what's going on and I'll keep you inform personally I think she burnt herself out what with the WWF and her side business plus her sat/act test and getting into college or university she took on to much to soon." Plus dealing with daddy drama and you guys need to settle your drama as well man can this kid get a fucking break." Mark sighed. "Just keep her close and I'll deal with Vince obviously she needs a break from everyone right now and so do you with your annulment of your marriage." Mark joked. " Funny, man next time less drinks and no surprise weddings." He heard Mark laughing." You know it's legal for you two you know when your over there and not in the U.S. I think that's what Kimmie needs is a good fuck."  Glenn laughed "Oh trust me If I could I would but her contract strictly says no dating and monthly check ups until a certain age unless we can change Vince's mind about it." "Let me see what I can do in the mean time just keep her safe I don't want to get in the middle of you and Bradshaw again."