1. The rajja dungeon

(F/n) -  first name

(L/n) - last name 

(H/c) - hair color 

(E/c) - eye color n

My name is (f/n) (l/n) and I am the first born of the kingdom of Karashee, while this is nothing to complain about, there is a dreading situation that does not bode well for mine or my kingdoms future. Our country is very profitable in not only military but in precious gems as well. The kou empire took notice of us and decided to take advantage of such an opportunity and came crawling to our kingdom. 

While we were profitibal in gems and military, our economy was depleting. The poor were getting poorer with each bandit attack that arose. The kou empire realized such and came into our kingdom offering an alliance and if they complied they would give them the money to get back on their feet and back to prosperous. After such a feet the king, my father, continued this alliance and friendship with them. While they twisted the mind of my father and my brother whom was the second born. My third born brother and I were the only ones to realize the terror on which the Kou empire was bringing onto our kingdom. 

I sit on the edge of my bed gripping the fabric of the slim golden dress I wore. My shoulders where bare as the sleeves hung on my biceps. I had grown fearful for my country. If I could find some way to enter a dungeon I could gain a metal vessel, then search out for sinbad in sindrea and ask for his help. Him and the magi Aladdin were my best hope to restore my kingdom to its former glory. 

A small knock on my door knocked me out of my thoughts. I sat up straight and brushed off my long (h/c) hair off my shoulder and spoke quietly "come in" 

The door opened and a servant of ours came walking in, she had her hair done tightly up, and wore a white dress that was sleeveless and came to her knees. She bowed slightly and spoke in a quiet voice "your father has called for you" 

"For what?" 

"He did not specify Miss, he just sent me for you. Come this way" she gestured towards the door. 

I nodded and gathered up my dress and walked after her down a long hallway with many windows that let in the light of the sunny day. I sighed nervously at the thought of what my father could want from me. Maybe he found out my plan? No, I was especially careful about keeping that a secret, so unless there was someone who read minds I was fine. 

The servant left me in front of the doors to the main hall where my father sat and dealt with the matters of the kingdom. I placed my hand on the cold wooden and brass door, the door creaked as I opened it, making an echoing voice emit throughout the hall. 

My father was sitting in his throne with a Kou empire representative standing beside him like usual, but the only difference was the man who knelt in front of him. His hair was as black as the coal that lit the fires, he wore gladiator armor which shown that he was a warrior, with the embelem of the Kou empire on his shoulder and on the hilt of his sword. Scars decorated his back and a few on his arms. He turned his head toward me and studied me, with his piercing yellow eyes. 

Father turned towards me and smiled warmly, and once I came up to him he placed a kiss on my cheek which was arranged between family. He placed his hand on my back and spoke gingerly "(f/n) this is Ko, he is the general of the Kou empire army. He will be paired with you and in two weeks come, you will be wed" 

Of course. That's why he had me come here. The arranged marriage didn't faze me since in our kingdom it was always had where the daughters or sons of the king had arranged marriages. It ensured peace between kingdoms. But with our kingdom, of the first born or next in line we're female and married to another man of our country or another, he would have full control of our kingdom and no one could disobey. Not even the queen, where she had no say in any matter.