7. Meeting with the princess

It had been several weeks since the attack Judar had done to Syndria, and everything was back in one piece. Since then I had continued training, trying to fully djin equip after what I had successfully done during the battle. But sadly, I hadn't gotten any farther than I was already at. Ja-far assured me that it would come all in due time when I was ready, but I had wanted to be ready now. Ka knew I was here since he had sent Judar here, and I knew that first attempt wouldn't be the last, so I needed to prepare and do what I could to be stronger than him

Taking a break from my training I wiped the sweat from my forehead with my arm and looked out to the docs. Tilting my head in confusion I noticed large white sails coming into the distance, as the ship reached closed, my skin paled. I recognized those ships. 

"A ship from the Rem empire? What is one of those doing here" I muttered to myself. 

"No need to be alarmed, that ship is carrying miss Princess Kogyoku, I had requested she come here so we could talk about what is at stake. You have no need to fear, she is actually an ally, she helped with the recent war" Came a voice from behind me. 

Turning my head I noticed Sinbad standing next to me, a serious look on his face as he watched the ship pull into the harbor. 

"Does she know that I'm here?" I asked. 

"I wouldn't doubt that she does, if Judar and your fiance know that you're here I am sure that word has spread through certain parts of the Rem empire" He responded. 

Turning around he walked back inside as I followed behind him, sheathing my sword. After a short while the princess walked into the room, a bored expression laid across her petite face, and behind her trailed a man who I had assumed to be her adviser. 

"Shame on you Sinbad, I had hoped you would have greeted me yourself instead of sending one of your generals. How rude" Princess Kogyoku muttered, her hand covered by her white sleeve covering her mouth as she lowered her eyebrows. 

"Ah I'm sorry, I had a couple things to take care of real quick so I thought it'd be better if I sent someone else in my steed" Sinbad replied sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head with his left hand. 

Shaking her head, she turned her attention towards me and stared, watching me "So the rumors are true, you are here in Sindria" 

"I must be quite popular if the rumors have stretched all the way to you your heighness" I replied.

"Quite. Your betrothed is very angered at your sudden leave of him, and lying to him as well. I do wish to hear your side of the story, and explanation for such decisions" She replied. 

"I would love to" I answered. 

"Good, why don't we do that now. While I just got here, I am curious as to know your story. Ka Kouban, please do make yourself comfortable, I wish to talk with her about this in private" 

"Yes your highness" he replied, bowing deeply. 

"Shall we go to the lawn area?" she asked me. 

"Of course" I replied, soon after both her and I turned around and had walked back outside towards the main area. 

"So, explain" She stated as she suddenly stopped looking at me. 

Sighing softly I replied "In the Kingdom of Karashee, we are rich in gems. And over the years we grew weak and was in need of help. Your kingdom answered our asks for help and aided us over the years, in attempts to use us for their own good. Now in this Kingdom I am the next in line, meaning I was to be in need of a betrothed. So to fully seal the deal of having control over my kingdom, your empire presented my father with one of your generals. Ka. And in my countries tradition, whenever a male is married into the throne, may it be one of the sons or an eligible man from a different kingdom, the female no longer keeps her rights or has the ability to make decisions for her kingdom. That power immediately goes over to the man. 

now, when I first met him, I was entranced. He was handsome and showed that he was a gentleman. And for a fleeting moment, I believed that my worry was just simple paranoia, but I had been wrong. Ka talked to my father about taking him and his men to the Raja Dungeon in hopes of taking the metal vessel, I of course saw this opportunity as a way to see if I could join in attempts to gain it. Since if I were to gain the metal vessal, i'd run to sindria and ask for help from Sinbad to retake my country. My father soon allowed me to be able to go in Ka's place. Before I had left, Ka gave me a jewel, a necklace to be precise. But the hopes that he wasn't all that bad melted away when his true form showed for a split second. His dark and possessive side. So when I had left I gained the metal vessel and paid off one of the soldiers and got a boat and arrived her." 

After I told her my story, she stood in silence, looking down at the grass. Finally she spoke "you care very much for your kingdom" 

"Yes. I know the way the your empire plans to run my kingdom is not in the former glory that they promised. My family other than one of my brother's does not see the truth behind the lies of those men. And I wish to help them, but i know that I cannot do it on my own" I replied. 

"hm" she stated "do you know how to fully djin equip?" she asked. 

"No I don't. I only know how to partially, like summon my djin's sword and my arms change a little" I reply. 

Princess Kougyoku looked over at me with a stern expression "If you do not mind, I will help teach you to fully djin equip. And help aid you and the generals in saving your kingdom"