4. Training Begins!

The three of us walked from the docs and through the city. Everything was bustling and filled with laughter and smiles all around, this is what I hope for my people to experience. Was it really worth for me to keep lying, why should I lie? Well I guess the only reason why I would lie would be because out of fear that Sinbad would decline my request thinking I only wanted to be trained for military purposes. And that wasn't the full reason as why I had come. 

Looking around I smiled softly "this place is amazing, it baffles me that Sinbad and his warriors were able to make such a place" 

Ja'far smiled a little "it is great yeah, it's amusing to see how far everything has become here. Every new things has it's beginnings and with enough dedication and hard work it can be turned into something dazzling" 

As we walked up the steps I noticed a boy with long blue hair that was braided, with a white headdress and white Indian leg dress waving with a big grin on his face "hi alibaba! it's been so long!" 

"Aladdin!" Alibaba shouted waving back, the two ran for each other grabbing each other a hug, hugging each other tightly. 

"He's the magi?" I tilted my head in confusion, my hair falling down. 

"He may not look much (F/n), but I assure you he is a Magi" Ja'far replied, standing next to me.

After they finished hugging Aladdin turned his attention over to me and ran over to me, he looked like a small child. Hugging me tightly "Hi miss lady who are you?" 

"I'm (f/n)" I replied chuckling. 

"well miss (f/n) you have a very nice chest" I raised my eyebrow in confusion, but then shrieked when he began to grope my chest, a sheepish grin on his face and drool coming out of his mouth. 

Puffing my cheeks, I yanked my sword out of the hilt and hit him on the head with the butt of the sword. Aladdin seemed to wobbled backwards, his hand on his head pouting as I stood there with a furious glare, my arms now down and the blade of my sword angled backwards facing the ground. 

"Now that's a glare that could curdle milk" laughed a man from above. 

I quickly looked up "why you---" But my words halted, standing at the top of the stairs was sinbad himself "my apologies king sinbad" I quickly apologized, bowing deeply. 

Sinbad threw his head back and laughed as he slowly walked down the steps. He stopped when he was a couple feet from me and chuckled "no need to bow or be so formal. That's a metal vessel isnt it. I can tell by the eight pointed star"

I nodded yes and held up my sword, my hand lightly on the bottom of the blade holding it up "yes, I obtained it from the rajja dungeon" 

"Where was that at?" Sinbad asked. 

"By the kingdom and Karashee" I replied 

"Interesting, I've been there before in attempts to do trade and help with with their economy. But they claimed they didn't need my help and they had better help" My blood froze, he had been there in the past few years which would mean he knew of me. Hopefully I don't blow my cover. 

"The help the king was talking about was the Kou empire. They  saw that they were falling and wanted their gems and military and offered to help in hopes of gaining that" I replied. 

"And have they?" 

"So it seems, they have kou empire generals coming in and training our men seeing what they can do. A couple come in with red eyes and hair, they looked pretty terrifying"