Chapter 3

((Sorry for the short chapter, the next one will probably be longer than this!))
Tom's POV

Tom shifted around as he slowly woke up, opening his eyes and getting up. Well that was the worst dream ever. At least Tord's actually not here. Tom sighed and looked over at the soft unidentified thing that he was hugging earlier and-

HOLY KITTENS RIDING ON A SKATEBOARD, IT'S TORD.

Tom panicked and fell off the bed, the noise making Tord wake up. "What the hell are you doing on my bed?!" Tom almost yelled at Tord, quickly getting up. "It'd be nice if you didn't shout at me for 5 minutes." Tord mumbled, huffing and looking over at him. "You didn't answer my question." Tom was probably really close to punching Tord in the face now. Why the heck would he even be on his bed?

Tord sighed, rolling his eyes. "Obviously I wouldn't just sleep on the floor. Besides, you were the one who started it first. You hugged me while you were sleeping." Annoyed, Tom just growled and walked out of the room, leaving Tord alone.

Tord's POV

What the hell was his problem? Clearly Tom was the one who started this. Tord sighed and got up, yawning and walking put of the room. He didn't really sleep much last night, since the person he completely hated was hugging him.

He walked down to the living room, sitting down on the couch. Tom wasn't around, he's probably just being angry because he stupidly hugged you. Well, he was kinda warm...wait, what the heck are you even doing?! You should be hating Tom, not liking it when he shows some affection!
Tord sighed and looked down. You're probably just sick or something. You did kinda wake up at midnight just to visit this place.