Chapter 6

((HECK YOU GUYS ARE NICE SO HERE'S YOUR REWARD))
Tord's POV
"Tell me, or I'm throwing away all your Smirnoff." You weren't actually going to do that, you mostly just wanted to know what Tom was hiding from you. "..W-we, uh. We w-were just talking about....Edd needing to buy more cola! Um, yeah. Definitely." Tord rolled his eyes at Tom, moving close to him. "I was just at the fridge. I'm pretty sure he has more than enough cola." Tord's reply just only made poor Tom more flustered and nervous. Or was it because you're way too close to his face? "Well...." Tom mumbled, leaning back before falling off his chair. Tord sighed, lightly grabbing Tom's arm and pulling him up. Jeez, he's heavy. "Just tell me later or whatever." Tord said before walking off to his/Tom's room.

Tom's POV
Tom sighed and looked down at the floor. Shit, you fucked up. Maybe not, if you ran after him and told him the truth. Yeah, that's a great idea. Tom quickly got up, walking up to his room and almost kicking the door open, making Tord jump in surprise. "You don't really have to do that, Tom." Tord mumbled. Tom just rolled his eyes and walked up to Tord. He was about to speak when a problem came in and slapped him in the face.
Shit, what was he going to say? 'Hey, I keep getting boners because of you and I don't know what to do about it'? fuck no.
"So are you just going to stand there and say nothing, or are you just trying to think of some stupid reply to insult me?"
oh wait, you're supposed to say something.
"I...uh. I just....wanted to..um, say something about just now?" Great job, Tom. That was the best way to cover up the fact that you like him. Not.
Tord just sighed and crossed his arms, looking up at him. "Well? What is it?"
((I'm tired right now lmao, so I'll continue this later or write it on another chapter.))