Chapter 8

Tord's POV
Your head hurts. What happened last night?
You probably did some dumb shit. Like talk about communism.
Yeah, that's probably it.
Tord groaned as he woke up to find himself on the couch covered in blankets, with Tom snoring his ass off on the floor.
"Oh, good morning Tord!" Edd happily said, walking in from the kitchen. "Tough night, huh?"

"What, did I do something stupid?" Tord mumbled. Maybe Edd would pity him and leave out some of the extremely dumb things that he did last night. ""I dunno, Tom told me you puked on the bed then went to bother him."
Well shit. You're literally stepping in a land mine right now. Any wrong step and you'll die. You'll never get to finish that brand new hentai magazine you bought three weeks ago.
"Tord? You alright?" Edd asked. "You've been quiet for a while now..."
Tord shook his head. "I'm fine. My head hurts." Edd hummed softly before going back into the kitchen to get some medicine.

Tord just sat there, staring into space. What the hell are you doing? You came here to apologise. Not to move back in here again. Pau and Pat are probably worried. Worried because you got yourself into this mess.
Tom shifts around and Tord nearly jumps off the couch. Fuck, is he waking up? Yeah, you're not risking it. Just get out of there. Tord wasted no time in jumping off the couch and moving to the kitchen to find Edd. He's the only person who seems to be able to stop Tom from breaking him in half like a small branch. Edd notices his arrival and smiles. "So where's Matt?" Tord asks. Edd just shrugs. "He's still getting ready for the morning. I saw him making poses in front of the mirror in his room just now."

Tord rolled his eyes and sighed. Of course. "And Ringo?"
Edd answers almost immediately, like as if he was prepared for the question. "Grounded. He somehow got into my room and scratched up my bed. Then spilt my can of cola."
"So....where is he?" Tord asks hesitantly.
"In the backyard." Edd answers again, this time making the saddest face possible. "I trusted him! I even gave him my heart....and he just spills it on the carpet like it was nothing to him!" Edd does a dramatic pose on the counter and starts pretending to cry. Cats are confusing. Tord decides to back away from Edd. It's the best option here. Leave him alone to his feline misery.

((AY I'M NOT DEAD))