Chapter 5

((hhh your comments are my motivation))

Tom's POV

You can't believe you just did that. Maybe you were too drunk? Yeah, that's probably it. Tom sighed as he lay down on the bed, closing his eyes. You'll forget about it tomorrow.
Or not.
~Time Skip!~
Tom huffed as he slowly woke up, tiredly opening his eyes and yawning. He took out the phone from his pocket, looking at the time. Jeez, he woke up way too early. He shifted and got up, but something was pulling him back down. Tom raised a brow and looked down to see...Tord?!
Holy shit, Tord is hugging you.
Okay, uh. Calm down, Tom. This is just a dream. What even happened last night??
Tom started to panic. Did they do that?! He quickly lifted up the blankets to look down before sighing and leaning back. The pants are still on.
Phew.
Tom looked over at Tord, who still had his arms wrapped around Tom, sleeping peacefully. Tom sighed and lay back down. A part of him wants to push him off and start a fight, and the other part of him wants to hug Tord back and just sleep with him.
....You're sure he won't mind. Tom hesitated slightly before hugging Tord back, pulling him closer and going back to sleep.

Tord's POV

Tord shifted slightly as he tiredly opened his eyes, yawning and getting up. Jeez, how long did you even sleep? Tord shrugged and looked over to his side. Tom wasn't there, so Tord just assumed that he's probably at the living room, playing his dumb instrument. He yawned again and got up from the bed, slowly walking out of the room and towards the kitchen, only to be greeted by Edd, Matt, and a flustered Tom. "Good morning Tord! Did you sleep well last night~?" Edd asked, raising his brows at Tord. "Uh, yeah?" Tord replied as he glanced over at Tom, who quickly looked away. Weird, was he staring at you? Tord just shrugged off the thought as he opened the fridge, taking out a bottle of Smirnoff. "You're seriously going to drink that?" Tom huffed and looked over at Tord, who just shrugged in response. "Well I'm giving you a time out from drinking any alcohol, because of what happened last night."
"Oh, so that's why--" Edd was about to finish his sentence when Tom gave him the death glare, making him shut up immediately. "Don't, say anything."
"Say what?" Tord asked, raising a brow. Tom's face probably went through all shades of red. "U-uh, nothing!" Tord sighed and glared at Tom. "Thomas, tell me." Edd whispered something to Matt before leaving together, leaving Tom and Tord alone in the kitchen.
((Just adding this here because I made a new cover, so ayy))