Chapter 9

((I got shoved into Camp Camp and now I can't get out-
H E L P))

Tord was about to walk out the kitchen to do his usual daily business (cry in a corner because Tom is mean-) when oh shit, a wild Tom appeared.
"Oh, uh. Hey tom....." Tord awkwardly waved to him, smiling nervously. He knew Tom just woke up, but at the same time his face screams out 'Don't you dare come near me, I'll snap your neck.'
Tom just glared at Tord, grabbing Smirnoff from the fridge then walking back to the couch.
What's up with him, anyways?
Anyways, let's just sit down on the couch. On the edge. Tom didn't seem to care that much, so you're just gonna assume he's fine with it-
OH GOD HE'S RAISING HIS ARM.
"DON'THURTMEIHAVEHENTAI-"
"Dude, what the hell are you doing?" ....oh, he's just stretching.
Phew.
"Uh- nothing, just....never mind!" Tord grinned nervously before running the fuck away into their room, locking the door behind him.
Tom just shrugged at the commie's strange behaviour and went back to drinking his Smirnoff, watching Edd enter the living room. "What's up with him?"
Edd shrugged back. "He said he wasn't feeling well, I was gonna give him some medicine..."
"You're seriously going to take care of him? How many times do I need to repeat it? He tried to kill us. Why do you still keep him here?"
"I keep him here because he wants to change, Tom. So far he hasn't done anything to hurt us. And it's going to stay that way, because I will help him change."
Tom sighed. There's no point in changing Edd's mind anyways.