11: Josh Hutcherson

I laughed as Josh dropped me onto the bed causing him to grin and laugh.

"I like this view but I think I'd like it even more if the dress was off." He smirked

"Well, Mr. Hutcherson if you want this dress off me then you are going to have to take it off." I leant up on my elbows "And don't you dare rip it! I spent months searching for it and the girls spent an hour and a half putting me in it!"

"You could've gotten a simple dress. It wouldn't have mattered to me just as long as you were walking down the aisle." He smiled helping me stand up and turning me around to undo the buttons

"It mattered to me." I said making sure my hair wasn't in the way "After all, it is our wedding day and I wanted it to be perfect because I plan on this being the only marriage for me. And I wanted to look beautiful for you." I whispered at the end

"You always look beautiful to me." He whispered in my ear turning me to face him as he slowly pulled the dress off my shoulders letting it drop

----

"So how is the honeymoon going?" My best friend asked from the other side of the phone

I smirked as I sat on the counter with my glass of orange juice, "Wouldn't you like to know."

She huffed, "I wouldn't be asking if I didn't want to know!" Then she whispered "I told you about my honeymoon... Every. Detail. You. Asked. For."

"You did what?!?" I heard her husband exclaim

"Busted!" I laughed "Anyway, Josh and I have been relaxing and hanging around the cabin the last few days."

"Oooo girl I know what that means!" I could tell Des was grinning, then I heard a smack and her husband say 'ow'

"What was that?" I asked taking a drink

"Henry tried to be sneaky and steal a cookie that I just took out of the oven." She said "Are you two going to go enjoy the outside and sight see, maybe get some sun and show that gorgeous wedding ring?"

"We plan on it today but I have to wait for him to get out of the shower."

"What do you guys have planned?"

"Sight see mostly. Maybe go to the beach, you know basically what you and Henry did." I said swinging my legs "How are my godchildren?"

"Greyer is being a daredevil, he really likes school and he says kids in his class are jealous because his dad is Superman." We chuckled "Novalee is in her princess phase so we have watched nothing but princess movies. Poor Henry had to sit through four hours of princess time which included movies and tea parties/makeovers. Aurelia loves walking on her own now and she said her first real word yesterday!"

"Oh my, gosh and I missed it!" I exclaimed "I can't wait till we get back so I can have them over! How are you and Henry?"

"We're good... Henry is actually really, really ecstatic. Oh! Arwen and Michael are having a baby!"

"Really! That is awesome! We have to start planning her baby shower!" I smiled and winked as Josh walked into the kitchen shirtless "Why is Henry super ecstatic? Did he get an awesome role?"

It was silent on her side of the line for a few seconds, "He finally gets another boy."

"Wha- OH MY GOD I GET ANOTHER GOD SON!" I exclaimed

She laughed "Yes, now I gotta go. The girls are waking up from their nap and I'm sure Josh is out of the shower now." She continued before I could answer, "Have fun girl." Then she hung up

I set my phone down and looked at Josh, "Bout time you got out of there." I joked

He looked at me as he got his coffee, "I had to let my muscles relax, especially my back. You did leave quit a few marks on it." He smirked

I jumped off the counter and grinned, "Just making sure all the girls we see today know you are mine. Just like you left marks on me to show the guys I'm yours." I grabbed my small over the shoulder purse "Can we go now?"

He laughed and nodded his head, "Yeah, come on."

----

"Alright so, where to next?" Des asked as we walked out of Toys 'R' Us

"The mall?" I questioned

She unlocked the car and popped the trunk "Why are you asking instead of telling?"

I laughed "I was suggesting!" We put the bags in the already almost full trunk "I still have to find something for Josh and you said you wanted to get Henry something else."

"To the mall!" She laughed as we got into the car

I groaned, "I hate crowded places!"

Des nodded in agreement as she pulled me into a store, "Finally, personal space!" She breathed out "I swear if one more person pushes me, cuts me off or jabs their elbow into me, you are going to call Henry and Josh to come get us out of mall jail or possible actual jail!"

I laughed, "Why drag me into it? You're the one who'd do something!"

"Blame my hormones." She simply said and walked away towards the men's department

"Remind me again why we decided to go shopping today knowing it's crazy out." I said looking at some shirts for Josh

"Because we both barely got time in our schedule to do our Christmas shopping and we can't put it off any longer because Christmas is next week." She said while looking at a superman shirt

"Really?" I questioned with my eyebrow raised as I looked at the shirt in her hand

She shrugged, "Henry likes superman and I find it hot and ironic when he wears a superman shirt. Plus, the girls kind of ruined his only superman shirt." She kept the shirt and looked at other ones "So what are you planning to get Josh?"

I looked around, "Um...." I trailed off and grinned before walking off

"Hey!" Des exclaimed and followed after me

I grabbed the item and held it up, "This!"

"Christmas needs to hurry up and get here so I can see his face when he opens it!"

----

-Christmas morning-

"Now that we finished breakfast, we can open the presents." I said and the kids took off into the living room "I love seeing their excitement! I also love spending the night here." I said looking at Des as she put the dirty dishes into the dishwasher

"We love having you guys." She smiled

"Come on!" Arwen yelled "We are all waiting for you two to get your butts in here!"

We laughed, "We're coming!" I said as Des and I walked out of her kitchen and into the living room were a spectacular tree is set up and beautifully decorated!

Arwen was sitting in the love seat, her hand placed on her small, cute baby bump, with Michael sitting on in front of it on the floor playing with Aurelia. Des walked over to Henry, who was sitting in the arm chair, and sat on his lap. His arms wrapped around her protectively while his hand was placed lovingly on her adorably big baby bump and his eyes trained on Greyer, Novalee and Aurelia who sat on the floor in front of the tree. I went to sit by Josh but he pulled me onto his lap and held onto me.

After watching the kids open their toys, us adults got to open ours. I grabbed Josh's last gift and handed it to him with a smile and shared a knowing look with Des.

Josh opened it and his eyes watered and a giant smile took over his face as he held up a little onsie with the Mockingjay pin on it.

"Merry Christmas baby!" I whispered as he hugged me and kissed me