39: Tyler Hoechlin

"That's a wrap." The director yelled

I smiled at Tyler, "You were amazing."

"No, you were amazing. I was average." He smiled back as we walked off set

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Whatever you say Heckles." I stopped at my chair and grabbed my water bottle, "How many more scenes do you have?"

He screwed the cap back on his water, "Uh, I think 3 or 4." He sat down, looking at me. "How about you?"

I sat down as we waited to start the next scene, "4 or 5." I answered, "I'm not exactly sure. I do know I am in the last scene with Posey, Dylan, Crystal and J.R."

"Ah, I remember reading that scene." He said, "Did they ever decide what happens with your character?" He asked

"They did." I nodded and looked at him, "Guess who gets covered in blood?" I said in a sing-song voice

Tyler laughed, "I'm guessing you." I laughed and nodded, "So you get hurt, what happens after?"

"I'm not for sure. They just said they are gonna end the episode on a cliff hanger but have it raise questions about 'Nikki' and the surprise character."

"Everly, we need you back on set."

"Good luck." Tyler said with a smile as both got up, "I'll see you later Ev."

"See ya later Heckles." I smiled and walked to set

"Action!" The director yelled

::Filming in Character::

"Nikki, run!" Scott yelled as bullets rained down on us

"I'm not leaving you Scott." I growled, "Not only would my brother yell at me but so would your mom." I dashed out behind the wall I was hiding behind and quickly tackled Scott to the ground as bullets tore through the wall he was hiding behind. "If I'm not saving Stiles, I'm saving you." I said as we both got to our feet and took off running.

"Allison!" Scott whispered as we came to a stop

"Don't do it." I muttered but groaned as he took off in the direction of her scent.

When I arrived, I saw Scott shielding Allison from Hunters and the kanima. I quickly ran over and kneeled beside him.

"You two have to get out of here." I said just as a familiar scent hit my nose and my eyes widened. "Chris." I whispered

Allison looked at me, "My dad is here?"

I looked at Scott, "Get out of here. Now!" I gave them a shove towards the way out

"Come on." Scott whisper yelled at me

When they started running, I peaked over some crates and saw the Hunters aim their guns. Without a second thought, I ran out and blocked Scott and Allison from view just as they firing at Scott and the kanima.

I dodged the bullets as I was in the range of fire. The kanima came at me and I did my best at fighting it off all while keeping away from it's claws.

"Nikki!" Scott yelled

"Stop shooting!" Chris yelled

I had just turned, dodging the kanima, when I saw Scott come running to help me. The kanima glanced at him and then back at me as I calculated what was to come. There was no way one of us was not going to get hurt or killed by the hands of the kanima or the bullets of the Hunters. No matter what, I couldn't let Scott get hurt. When the kanima ran at me, I ran at it and launched myself in the air. I flipped over the monster and kicked Scott back a little, blocking him from the on coming bullet.

"Hold your fire!" Chris yelled angry, making his men stop firing. But it was too late. The bullet had tore through my stomach.

"Nikki?" Scott whispered with wide eyes. The kanima took this opportunity to make it's escape and disappear into the night. I blinked a few times before I felt myself falling. "II got you." Scott said as he caught me, "Oh god." He freaked out looking at my stomach with wide eyes as black blood oozed from the gunshot wound. "What do I do?" He questioned panicked

"Nikki." Chris ran over, "No..." He whispered

"I-I'm okay." I gasped out

"No you're not." Scott exclaimed and looked at Chris, "We need to get her to Deaton. He'll know what to do."

Chris looked at Scott with a heartbroken expression, "She won't make it."

"Move." Derek growled dropping beside Scott and taking me into his arms, "Breath." He softly said, "This is is gonna hurt."

Before I said anything, Derek dug the wolfsbane bullet out then he grabbed Chris's gun and emptied all the bullets into his palm. He grabbed one, broke it and poured the powder into his hand, "Light it." He simply said and I raised a shaky hand and with a swift movement of my fingers, they caught fire and I touched a finger to the powder lighting it up. Derek held my hand, "One, two-" He covered the wound with the powder wolfsbane and kept pressure on it as I screamed in pain as it burned, drawing the poison out. "I got you." Derek held me

Once the pain calmed, I looked up at him, "You shouldn't be here."

He looked down at me, "I'm always going to be here for you." The he kissed me

"And cut!" The director yelled, "That was amazing everyone!

Tyler and I pulled away and I looked at him wide eyed.

He smiled at me, "Go to dinner with me."

"What?" I asked shocked

He chuckled, "Will you, Everly Hart, go on a date with me?"

I smiled, "Yes!" I whispered

"Oh my god! About time!" Posey grinned

:::: :::: :::: ::::

"I can't believe we just did that." I smiled

Tyler grinned pulling me close, "I can and I'm glad we did." He pecked my lips, "Now I get to call you Mrs. Hoechlin."

"You called me that before." I said pointedly

He chuckled, "It's official now. All we have to do is tell everyone."

"Not everyone." I said, "Only family and friends. I don't want the public to know."

"Deal." Tyler said, "Now, Mrs. Hoechlin can I kiss you so we can stop talking?"

I smiled, "Yes you can." I wrapped my arms around his neck as he leaned in and captured my lips in a passionate kiss

:::: :::: :::: ::::

"This is actually happening?" Tyler asked grinning

"Yes." The doctor laughed, "That little shape right there is proof." She pointed at the screen. "Congratulations you two!"

I smiled looking at the monitor where Tyler and I's baby was displayed. "I can't believe we made that." I smiled

Tyler kissed my hand, "We made that perfect little baby."

My eyes widened, "Oh my god! What am I going to do about filming?"

"Relax." Tyler made me look at him, "We'll figure something out." He smiled softly, "But in the mean time, I want you to take it easy."

I kissed his cheek, "Always looking out for me Heckles." I smiled, "I promise I'll take it easy."

He smiled and helped me off the table, "Let's go home and tell our parents."

I laughed, "That's going to be entertaining."

"Not as entertaining as telling Posey and Dylan." He said as we walked out

We got in our car and I looked at him with a soft, gentle smile, "In five months we are going to officially be parents!"

He smiled, "I can't wait to on this journey with you."