22: Daniel Gillies

"Ellie!" Daniel yelled from inside his dressing room causing me to laugh. His door flew open and he stepped out with narrowed eyes and covered in blue paint, "I am going to get you!" He exclaimed and came running at me

I screamed and took off running, "You'll never catch me alive!" I laughed hysterically as I ran into catering only stopping once everyone was between me and door Daniel was coming through

"What have you done to the poor man this time?" Joseph asked with Nathaniel beside him

"Ellie!" Daniel yelled walking into the room

"That." I grinned as they laughed

"You are a cruel woman to do that to your boyfriend." Nathaniel said as he picked up his hat

"I don't just prank my boyfriend." I smirked just as he went to put his hat on. Glitter, feathers and some paint coated his hair and slowly dripped down his face. I laughed harder, "Oh my god!"

"You are so dead!" He growled

I quickly took off running again with Daniel and Nathaniel running after me. Turning a corner, I quickly hid and watched as the guys ran by yelling for me. After waiting for a few minutes, I decided to come out of hiding. Deciding it was best if I stayed away from Daniel and Nathaniel, I walked around the different sets of The Originals and then made my way outside.

About an hour or two later, I headed back to Daniel's trailer to grab my bag so I could go back to the hotel and relax. I looked in the trailer and saw no sign of Daniel so I quickly grabbed my bag before he showed up and got his revenge. I snuck passed Nathaniel's trailer and made my escape to the car park.

I opened the door, since I left it unlocked, and got in closing it after me. I set my bag on the passenger seat and pulled out the keys. As soon as I started up the car and the ac came on, I was covered in glitter as was the front seat of my car. And as soon as I stepped foot out of the car, I was getting hit with paint by the guys. They were shooting me with paint filled water guns laughing hysterically at my current state.

Once they stopped, I wiped my eyes and opened them. "Well played boys." I said "I will be cleaning glitter out of my car for the rest of my life."

Nathaniel grinned, "Just like I'll be cleaning it out of my hair for the next week or two."

"The paint will be easy to get off, love." Daniel said walking up to me, "A hot shower will do the trick."

"Am I going to be forced to shower alone?" I questioned looking up at him

He smiled, "Depends."

"On what?" I asked

"How you feel about confetti." He grinned mischievously

Before I could question it, Joseph, Daniel and Nathaniel threw confetti at me.