Prologue

"Yes! The special edition video has finally been released! I hope Ritsuka won't be as naive as before." (Name) ranted to herself as she opened the bag of chips.
She just returned from school and checked her favorite anime website to find out that a episode has been released.
It was placed in the category hot! and mysterious which was kinda weird to see since it should be in the category Reverse harem.

The episode started with a black screen and all of sudden dark blue particles appeared. Those particles formed together and made Vek appear. He had a grin on his face, his eyes were also shown.You also could see his red hair and gay clothing.

"Hey you." (Name) felt her heart freeze.
'Someone behind me or. . . ?' She thought to herself and turned to find her wall.
"I-I don't get it." She muttered to herself.
"Do you have (Hair color) hair?" Vek asked the scene changing closer to his face.
(Name) slowly nodded to his words with wide eyes.
"(Eye color)-colored eyes?" She also nodded concentrating on Vek's face.
"What if I said I had one eye?" She asked outloud to herself and chuckled to herself. Vek on the screen seemed to find that funny too so he laughed, shocking the female.

(Name) felt herself panicking. Maybe regretting to watch this episode.
"Is this computer cursed? Dang it, maybe I shouldn't have bought from a very cheap store in the corner of the street! It was a good price though." She muttered to herself as she watched Vek teleporting from place to place in the black screen.