Chapter 4

WARNING‼️ This chapter has been edited heavily.

THIRD POV

(Name) groggily woke up ready to move to her side, but once she tried to move an inch she yeowled in pain.

"FUCK!"

"What's wrong, (Name)?" Rem rushed to her side, checking over her injuries.

"Everything is wrong! I can't feel the right side of my shoulder and I can't breath!" She pointed at the bandages wrapped around her throat. It was all because of that vampire that pinned her to the ground.

Rem couldn't help himself but chuckle before grabbing her chin.
"It'll heal quick, don't worry." (Name) was shocked by the sudden move and nodded stiffly. Rem sighed at her reaction and let go. He swiftly turned around.

"Get ready for school. I'll be waiting outside."

#########################
"Rem, do you think this bandage attracts attention?" (Name) asked as she tried to hurriedly match her brothers footsteps.

"You'll be alright." She blinked repeatedly before trying to glance down to check on her neck bandage.
Thankfully, the bandage on her shoulder were under her clothes.

Rem slams the doors open and immediately goes to his special chair.
(Name) innocently skips through the doors waving hi's all around, hoping that no one asks about the bandage on her neck.

Shiki suddenly appears behind her sniffing her neck.
"What happened to you?" She froze up at his inquiry.
'I never thought of an answer for that, shit!'

She started to sweat purfosely as she felt Shiki's pointed gaze on her.

'Helphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelphelp"

"We were stargazing last night, and (Name) was happily twirling around before falling off the roof and scraping everything around her." Rem kept a cool and calm facade on as he said his ridiculous lie.

(Name) was retort back with the lines along ' I'm not that stupid! What kind of lie!', but remembered to go along with the lie.

She forced a little chuckle and
stiffly nodded to his statement.
"Y-yeah, y'know how I am."

"Is that true? It must've felt good. " Shiki tilted his head with a smile on his face before gentky grabbing both of my shoulders.

"Haha, I don't remember really, it was really traumatic.." She pushed his hands away before walking towards her seat.

Just as she was arrive, Urie grabbed onto her arm pulling her close to him.
"Well, I'm bringing (Name) to a happy place due to her injuries, bye!" The scenery managed to swirl and wrap around signaling the teleportation.

'Bruh.' She had a blank look on her face as she stared at the male who wrapped his arms around her. He had his arms wrapped her waist and tucked his chin firmly on her right shoulder.
'Wait...RIGHT SHOULDER?!'
The weight of his head managed to push onto her wound and caused her to yelp.
"U-Urie! That hurts l-let go!" She tugged his hands away and placed a certain distance between them.
He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion staring at her face then shoulder.

"I don't think that's an injury from a fall." (Name) gulped before looking around her surroundings.

"Ritsuka's... House?" Urie perked up completely forgetting about what happened just a second ago.

"Yep!" He chirped before walking towards the entrance. (Name) shrugged and walk towards him too. She then saw Ritsuka coming out and running towards her.