Meeting Them

Its been a few years since the Arlond family took the young (Name) and she thought that whatever she's experiencing right now was weird.

'They never showed Rem's childhood in the anime, this must be some exclusive clip. ' She thought to herself as she clung onto the door frame.

"You gotta let go of that doorframe at this moment!" Rem demanded as he tried pulling his sisters body off the doorframe.
"NOOO! If I go to school I'd have to socially interact!"

"Thats normal school stuff, so let go now!" She didnt even budge. Rem decided to give up and let her go causing the female to fall straight on her face.

"Well then," He took a few steps back eyeing the fallen girl before turning around and walking towards the gate.
"Suit yourself."

(Name) just watched the boy go with disbelief.
'What kinda bullshit-'
"If I'll stay alone then I'd miss out on more exclusive footage, and as an otaku addict theres no way I'll be missing out on this." She sighed to herself.
"Alright Rem, I'll endure this just for you!" She announced to herself and stood up dusting the dust off her clothes. She then huffed and puffed and,
"REMMM!!! WAITTTT!"  chased after him.

################

'The trip to the school wasn't so bad,' (Name) thought to herself as she held Rem's hand tighter. They just arrived at the school. It felt way too fancy to be school, it was more of a museum?
'But what's worse is the next obstacle thats coming right now! Social interaction!' (Name) had to keep a calm and cool facade on, so she had no choice but to cry in the inside.

"Good morning, Rem!" A bright oranged haired kid chirped happily before abruptly stopping to stare at the creature beside the boy.
"Who'd you bring?"
Rem glanced down at his sister then up to the boy.
"My sister."
The orange-nette had an eyebrow raised in confusion.
"Since when-?" Rem sighed with closed eyes.
"Adopted sister." Although the kid seemed unfazed, (Name) could clearly see the surprise in his eyes.

"She's really cute, huh?" chuckled the boy before he bent his knees lower to look at the girl face-to-face.
"Hi! My name is Urie Sogami, I'm Rem's best friend!" (Name) just stared at him and tilted her head.

'Hmmm, not surprised, I mean, it did say that Urie was Rem's childhood friend meaning that the other two are coming on later.' She thought to herself before clearing her throat to speak.

"N-Nice to meet you! I'm  (Name) Arlond!" She cursed at herself for stuttering at the beginning.
'Can't help myself! Hes really cute! Ugh.' Urie grinned before taking a few steps and spoke to Rem again.

"So-"
"Sorry, I need to bring my sister to her class its her first time here." (Name) puffed her cheeks out at the words 'first time.'

'He's treating me as if I'm some kind of airheaded kid! Just for your information Rem, my real body is like 17 years old and got two cantaulopes hanging off my body!'

"Oh! I can bring her instead, I know how you hate it when you come to class late Rem!" Rem glanced at the Urie with an irritated expression.

"C'mon! Just hand me this responsibility just once!" (Name) was going to butt in to agree with Urie, but Rem's scrutinizing eyes stopped her from doing so.

Rem stayed quiet as he weighed the options in his head.
"Fine." He sighed, letting (Name)'s hand go with Urie automatically holding it tightly.
"Just don't be late either." Rem said his final message before walking away.
"Don't worry! She's in safe hands!" Urie happily responded before his twinkling eyes reached hers.