Chapter 8

(Name)'s POV~

I tried to mockingly bow for my 'father'.

"You will atone for betrayal by death." The father said.

'If your going to kill my brother you go through me first a father with no body!'

Rem quickly blurted out,

"I swear to you my unwavering fealty!"

"Silence!" He then pushed Rem and I quickly tensed up.

'How dare you touch my Rem using your filthy hands you 'father bastard with only eyes you can use!'

"Sir or Father, I have no idea who you are, but I assure that Iam a excellent grimore hunter!" I felt the regret of me saying this in my stomach.

'I don't know if I should call you Sir or Father.'

"HAHAHA!!" I quickly tensed and started to sweat profusely when he laughed.

"You?! You as a Excellent grimore hunter?! Well, then, where is the grimore?" I stayed silent at his question.

'I think he is mad because I called him Sir....maybe I should call him Grandpa next time.'

"Oh yeah right! You didn't bring me the grimore! You know why?" I suddenly felt myself flying and hitting the invisible wall quite harshly.

"Because, You're a weak, useless, and a unintelligent demon! That's why! Why do you deserve to be in the Arnold heir when you didn't do anything?! You don't even know you had powers when you first came to this world!" I tried to remove his grip from my throat but he only tightened it and his damn nails dug into my skin.

"L-Let....Me...g-go...." He threw me against the wall and I landed on the ground in pain.

'I think I will call him Grandpa stick up his ass.'

I touch the four wounds on one side of my neck and one in the other.

'I don't look beautiful anymore. Hmph.' I flinch at the the pain and looked at my black blood that stainted my finger tips.

'Do you think he got unintelligent right? Hah! Of course.' I steadily tried to push myself up but I fell because of the pain in my back and sides.

"Ahhhhhh....it hurts, why does pain keep coming to me, why not shiki? I became a grandma now."

"(Name)! Are you okay?" Rem came running to me with scratches on his face.
"Oh! You there, you don't look okay!" Rem let out a mushroom sigh.