Chapter 2

It was night time at the Arlond residence.

(Name) had made one of Rem's favorite meals and ate together before he left for some urgent matter.

'The grimore. I know about all of this, but he never told me anything about. None of the devils did. Not even my "dad" '  (Name) looked at the ceiling as she laid like a star fish on the bed, thinking. She thought about all the memories of her childhood in this unrealistic world. The day she appeared here obliterating the entire backyard of this mansion. The day she was forced to go to the devil kindergarten and meeting her three devil friends. She remembered when she got attacked for trying to befriend them with ice cream.

She also remembered the times she'd be looking around for Rem around the mansion to find him curled up and crying. The times Urie would open up her about his fathers womanizing ways and the way no one was there for him. Mage's reason for his chase of the grimore. Shiki's masochistic and dark history. All of these were now real people in her life.

'I have to figure out a way to make this better and for everyone to win at the end!' She thought to herself in determination. Suddenly, the door outside creaked open and multiple footsteps thudded on the floor.

"Oh shit, I forgot Ritsuka's here now.." She pulled herself up and fixed her clothes to look presentable and opening the door of her bedroom to peek outside. 

'First episode, Vek and his underwear mask team up on Ritsuka and Rem comes to rescue and brought here for her safety!' From below the huge staircase, she watched Ritsuka and Rem and few of the servants surround them. Rem turns around and looks up making direct eye contact with her.

"(Name), come out." She immediately flailed her arms around after being noticed, but straightened herself and took a deep breath before walking out of the safety of her room.

Rem and Ritsuka had climbed the staircase and are now standing right before (Name).

'Ritsuka..the grimore herself, which no one knows about except for me! She looks pretty innocent in real life.'  Rem cleared his throat trying to snap (Name) from her daydream.

"This is my sister, (Name) Kaginuki." (Name), out pure nervousness from meeting the main protagonist, started bowing multiple times in a hurry to the point where Ritsuka could not see her figure from how fast she was going.

"N-Nice to meet you! I'm (Name) Kaginuki, Nice to meet you!" Rem didn't know whether to be embarrassed or laugh at her antics. Ritsuka just looked very confused but introduced herself either way.

"You guys are siblings..?" The two supposed siblings froze then quickly made eye contact with each other, both with completely thoughts about the title.

'I just realized I was never adopted into this family, I was just tagging along because of my mysterious appearance..' (Name) thought to herself with a dotted eye look.

'Sister..'

"Yes! Yes, we are." (Name) answered instead when she noticed Rem taking so long to respond, but he seemed to snap out of it.

"Let's talk somewhere else. Come along (Name)." And the three went to some sort of lounge where the maids and butlers had a bunch of dessert sorted out on the table. (Name) completely disregarded all manners and dug in to the endless buffet of cake and sweets.

While Rem and Ritsuka were discussing about the whole devil worshippers, (Name) felt something bump onto her. A fluffy small object. She looked down to see Roen.

'What the fuck, where was he this entire time??'  She tilted her head at looked at the Pomeranian  with a suspicious look, the dog only tilted its head back and stuck its cute small tongue out.

'Damn you Roen.' She grumbled as she used the fork to cut a piece of delicious creamy cake filled with whipped cream and glazed fruits and put it on the floor for Roen to munch on. The dog barked happily with a wiggle of his tail before licking the whipped cream on the cake.

Hearing shuffling, (Name) looked up to see Rem getting up from the couch and Ritsuka just sitting there grateful but also confused. She quickly let go of the cake chasing after her apparent brother as she doesn't want to be left behind with the main character in awkward silence.

Before Rem could reach his hand towards the handle of the door, Ritsuka abruptly stood up and walked over towards the two.

"Thank you very much for helping me and even my mom.."

'Dont get the wrong idea. I'm not doing this for you.' (Name) tried to imitate his prince-ly voice in her head.

"...I just want to keep order in our school as Student council president." Rem finished off as he grabbed (Name)'s wrist, which surprised the woman herself, and walked out of the room.

'What was that about?' She thought to herself as Rem still held onto her wrist and walked through the hallways and stopping in front of his room.

'His..room? WHILE RITSUKA IS HERE?! Didn't think you were into that Remmey..'  (Name) only looked at him with confusion as he looked back with an exasperated smile.

'Oh yeah, this episode took a toll on him probably, well Remmey, Its only going to get worse from here.'  Understanding what's going on without any words, (Name) smiled and skipped into his room happily.

'Bonding time! Bonding time!' She cheered in her head as she went over to the closet that carried her emergency clothes she kept whenever she had sleepovers at Rem's room, a habit they started as kids. Considering the childhood Rem had, with has father being strict and restrictive his entire childhood and mother that never existed, he felt alone and suffocated which led to (Name) cheering him up by having a sleepover in his room. Likewise, (Name), since the day she got into this world, has been have reoccurring nightmares. It was about her horrible life in the world back home, the day her parents were brutally murdered with no murderer found, the way she had to fend off by herself. It just kept repeating instilling a fear in (Name) that she'd be long forgotten in this world too.

She would come into Rem's bed with tears in her eyes and Rem could only happily accept. Since then, its been a habit whenever one of them needed each other they would know what to do.

(Name) happily flopped into the king sized bed and smothered her face into the satin sheets and fluffy blankets.

'Rem also smells so gooddd..'  Without realizing it herself, (Name) had started to doze off as she felt safe and cozy with Rem around, who slowly slid into his bed and draping the cover over themselves. He looked at her with a soft look he didn't know he had. His hand slowly reached over to brush the strands that were blocking her face.

He slowly lowered himself into the sheets and brought his face level with hers, eyeing every detail in her face, almost like he was trying to memorize her face. Slowly, he felt himself drift away unknowingly bring (Name) into his embrace.