Chapter 5

WARNING‼️ This chapter has been edited heavily.

THIRD POINT OF VIEW

Ritsuka and Lindo were having their memory lane moment when (Name) walked in.
"Eyy, Ritsuka your house gives me cottage core vibes-" She froze once she saw Lindo and Ritsuka together. Specifically, her eyes were frozen on Lindo who was wearing a pink frilly apron that immediately caused butterflies flying in her stomach.

'He looks so...'

"...cute." She bluntly stated out before flushing red and covering her mouth in shock.

'I said it outloud!'
"Ah! I-Im sorry I-" The cutesy vibe ended when Lindo defensively stood up holding his holy water.

(Name) widened her eyes at the bottle before taking a few steps back, right at the edge of the stairs she went up to.

"How did you get in?" Lindon growled out staring at the girl. It was the same girl he remembered seeing in that devil's car.
His eyes darted at the wounds and bandages tighten and wrapped around her, and he almost felt bad but nonetheless, he had to protect her from Ritsuka.

"Lindo, she's a guest what are you doing?" Ritsuka questioned naively.

"Trust me, Ritsuka. You don't need to get closer to her." Lindo hissed back before looking at the girl.

"Listen, I mean no harm and if you mean how I got in, then I just casually teleported in here." She sighed sadly.

"If you want me to leave then I can leave! I really have low pain tolerance, you see?" She gestured to all the medical gauze wrapped around her body with a nervous laugh.

Lindo physically hasn't relaxed yet, but mentally he did with the thought that passed his head.
'She's a weak one. But since when the arlond heir have a girl?'

"Okay, Ill turn around and leave now." (Name) closed her eyes as she turned around praying that her act might work and that she can stay longer. Suddenly, she felt no footing and once she opened her eyes she saw the staircase coming closer.

'FUCK, this wasn't apart of the plan, maybe I can teleport in a millisecond-' She painfully tumbled down the stairs flinching when her wounds started to ache and rip again.

"(Name)!" She heard Ritsuka yell and footsteps coming closer.

(Name) groaned in pain at the bottom of the stairs. She blinked her eyes open and pulled herself up to a sitting down position.
Her body was aching and she felt sicky liquid stick to her gauze even more.

Her eyes widened in realization, remembering that Lindo was a dhampir and she quickly looked up to him to check on him.
He looked taken aback at what has happened, but his face was scrunched up in pain as he tried to control himself.

(Name) instinctively covered the open wound and pulled herself up, albeit a little woozy.

"(Name)! Are you okay?" Ritsuka had came down pushing the paralyzed Lindo aside to check up on the girl.

"I-Im fine, but why am I seeing things a little blurry? Haha." The concussion is starting its phase one.
She felt like she was on the airplane with her ears ringing and blocked.