Chapter 1

'It is finally episode one of this anime!' (Name) smiled to herself as she skipped her way to the third library(or the student council room).

'But...Its also my second time in high school. In the world, I was a year away from graduating, like pathetic miserable shut-in obsessed otome game player was about join the real world! I should be grateful I'm doing life round 2 right now..' She sighed as she pushed the grand doors to the student council room finding not a devil in sight.

A mischievous grin slowly grew on her face as she rubbed her hands together like some sort of evil villain.

"Haha! This place is finally mine-"

"Not so fast lil' shrimp." A buff heavy arm placed itself on top of (Name)'s (Hair color) colored tresses completely ruffling them.

"Mage..."She began before angrily pouncing at the said man.

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS RUIN EVERYTHING!" Mage could only hold her by the waist from a far to prevent the angry female from scratching his face off.

"Ahh, we don't always get what we always want, butterfly~" A sultry high pitched voice echoed through the large room of the library.

"I'M NOT ONE OF YOUR BUTTERFLIES URIE, DONT CALL ME THAT!" Urie just looked at (Name) with a smile while twirling and sniffing his red rose that always gets from nowhere.

"You can always come and relieve your stress on me (Name)! I'm always available for you..~" Shiki appeared from nowhere with a huge happy smile and.. were those flowers around his head.

'Typical machoistic behavior!'  (Name) thought to herself and she tried to flail herself out of Mage's grip around her wait only for him to just drop to the floor with the thud.

"THAT HURT!!" She pouted and looked up from under her lashes to glare at Mage, who could only give her a smirk, and strut away with his arms behind his neck.

'Grr, this annoying bodybuilder of a man devil..' (Name) groaned as she rubbed her back from the pain it had just endured.

'Although they're all annoying, they all have special spot in my heart, not as characters from a silly anime, but actual people I grew up with and consider family..' (Name) thought to herself not noticing the way Shiki stared at her, almost admiring her.

'(Name looks so pretty today, fufufu~'  He thought to himself with a slight blush before going over and helping the poor girl up. 

"Thanks Shiki." He brightening up at the gratitude like an excited puppy.

"What's with all this noise in the morning, I'm starting to have a headache." Andd the gang's all here with Rem walking in and rubbing his temples like an old man. Seeing her older brother walk in, (Name) immediately ran over and wrapped her arms around his waist while she rubbed her face all over his stomach.

"Remmey! You're finally here, I missed you!" Rem could only sigh as he rubbed his dear sister's head.

'Rem's one of my favorite characters and the fact I got to live with him and see a side of him I've never seen just made me love him more. Yes, his childhood wasn't all that great, but obviously I was there to make it all better!'  (Name) gave Rem back his needed space only to stare at him with admiration.

'Lookin handsome like always.'

"(Name), I just saw you few minutes ago before you dashed off to somewhere." Rem sighed before walking over to a certain closet filled his needed items for the day. Just before he could  fully open the door, a bucket of cold water had fallen and splattered all over him and rattling on the floor with an echo.

(Name) froze. Shiki Froze. Mage and Urie froze as they could only stare at the scene before them, before bursting out in small snickers and laughter. Rem's blue eyes glowed  a fiery blue before teleporting right in front of (Name) who could only cower in fear.

"Uhh haha, That was meant for Mage, I'm sorry...?" She could only awkwardly laugh as a sweat drop appeared on her cheek.

"(Name)..just you wait-"

"Ehh?? Was that the bell just ringing right now? Sorry Rem, gotta go!!" The ring haven't rung yet. It was too early.

Rem could only watch as she dashed in inhumane speed out of the door. He sighed as he pulled out a handkerchief to dry himself as the rest of his devil friends laughed even harder.

┗━━━━━━━ ☆ ━━━━━━━

It was the end of the school day and (Name) decided to walk around to ease her mind around the school.

'Just what is my purpose here? What did Vek want from me? How does he even know about my parents..?' (Name) sighed once again and clutched her backpack straps with her hand. When she first joined the world, she didn't think much of it other than taking the opportunity to spend time with her devil friends. Its different now. The anime is starting and she feels this sudden responsibility to change something in this plot while understanding her purpose here.

'Id joke around in the real world about how I'd fight my way through love interests trying to fight for my attention, but now that I'm here with them in this reality..I don't know how to feel.'

"(Name),come over here lets go home." She looked up to see Rem waiting by their limousine, of course, with his fangirls surrounding him who immediately looked at who (Name) is. 

"Is that his sister?"

"They don't even look alike."

"Adopted?"

"Wow!! I'm so jealous she probably sees Rem naked!"

'Things just never seem to change in the real world or the anime...' (Name) deadpanned. She walked over to Rem who kindly opened the door for her and went in after her.

Since they were kids, Rem and (Name) always sat beside each other and not against each other. A habit forced by (Name), who first came to the real world terrified and immediately clinging to whoever for some normalcy.

They sat beside each other in silence. (Name) also noticed how dry his clothes were.

"You still mad?" She hesitantly asked. Rem glanced at her from the corner of his eye to see her shamefully glance at the floor of the car. (Name)'s mood dampened even more when he didn't respond.

'This is all Mage's fault god damn it! He jinxed it I know!'  She angrily thought in her head. Rem, on the other hand, felt guilty. It was a bad case of unfortunate events that happened coincidentally. If only he hadn't opened the door..

He placed his hand on her head before softly pushing it towards his shoulder and lightly ruffling her hair.

"It's fine." (Name) immediately brightened up.

'Hehehe! Make Rem guilty plan worked!'  She giggled to herself internally.

"Love you Remmey!" Rem felt his hear skip a beat. It wasn't the first time he heard (Name) say this to him, but every time she did it'd make his heart flutter confusingly him greatly. He wished he could say it back but couldn't bring himself to as he asked himself the question that's been plaguing his mind since he first met her.

'Do I love her as a sister or a woman?'