Chapter 7

WARNING‼️This chapter is going through heavy editing.

THIRD POINT OF VIEW

Soon enough, the next day rolls around and Lindo is immediately surrounded by all kinds of students during recess.

(Name) was pouting slightly as she couldn't get her favorite snack. A huge horde of people, who came before her, had taken it all away. She stood in the middle of the cafeteria like an outcast until her eyes met turquoise ones.

Lindo brought his hand up with a slight smile and waved a hello. This sudden action was seen by everyone surrounding Lindo, as a few girls quickly went up to (Name) to question her relationship with him.

"Ehh? How do you know him, (Name)?" A girl with her black straight ponytail asked and (Name) was gonna scoff.

'They just latch onto whoever new they see, how annoying.'

"I don't know, must be a coincidence." (Name) grumbly stated as the scared the girl away with her bad mood.

'I just wanted the soft cookies, damn it.' The bell started to ring indicating that recess time was over. (Name) hurriedly went to her class and waited for the students to fill up the class.

And what a coincidence, Ritsuka was it in too.
Quickly, the teacher had finally arrived and started explaining the boring lesson about some history.

It was just fifteen minutes since class started and (Name) felt like her body was going to succumb to a deep sleep.

Just as she was on the verge of dozing off completely, she jumped up from her seat when the door had fallen over and flat onto the ground.

She immediately knew who this brute strength belonged to.

"Mage.." And behold, Mage walked in like some cocky asshole and stood infront of Ritsuka, completely ignoring the teachers remarks.

"Hmm, come with me." He easily lifted Ritsuka up and over his shoulder. He then turned around as if he was looking for a specific someone, and his golden eyes landed on (Name).

She stuck her tongue out childishly and Mage just clicked his tongue as he walked over and pulled her aside with him.

Mage pulled the both girls and walked up to the window and jumped off before the exorcist girl could catch him.