Red x Reader

(p/n) pokemon's name

Same as last chapter, I love getting requests, and I should be able to write a couple of these tonight. Two days next week, then - FINALS ARE OVER!!!!! WOOHOO!!! So yeah, Christmas break= update time~ 

Also, I'm listening to S and M right now, so be fore warned, this could get ugly. It probably won't though, cuz Red's a cinnamon roll.

(y/n) had trained hard for this moment. She'd climbed Mt. Silver with her (p/n) to challenge Red, the Kanto champion. She was glad for the thick, fur lined boots on her feet, as it was probably around -30 today, factoring in wind chill. 

After a long, cold, steep climb, (y/n) finally reached the mountain's peak. She was too excited to be tired from the climb, and she immediately walked up to  the figure she saw standing in the swirling storm. 

"H-hi", she said. "You're Red, right? My name's (y/n). I-is it okay if I battle with you?" Red was surprised at this. First off, she had hiked up here, which was pretty impressive. Most people had a flying type carry them up. Second, she was being polite and civil to him, despite the exhausting journey. 

He nodded slowly at her, and gestured for his pickachu to battle her. She sent out (f/p), and the battle began. It was really close, but Red won. "T-thanks for the battle", she said. 

Red nodded, then noticed her shivering. He motioned for her to follow him, then turned. "Where are we going?" she asked. 

He didn't reply, just kept walking. Curious, (y/n) followed him, the cold wind whipping her (l/s) (h/c) hair into her face. She brushed it back, and hurried to catch up to Red. 

When Red finally stopped in front of a thick slab of wood, he pulled it to one side and stepped into the dark cave on the other side. (y/n) followed, somewhat hesitant, but eager to get somewhere warm and sheltered. 

"Is this your home?" she asked Red, and he nodded. He gently steered her to a couch, having closed the door after she entered. He pulled her onto the soft pillows and left for a minute, returning with a mug of hot cocoa for both of them. 

"My favorite!" (y/n) said happily, accepting it from him. "Thanks!"

He nodded once more, then finally spoke. "(y/n). . . thank you."

"F-for what?" she asked, startled that he finally spoke, and at his closeness. He'd sat down right beside her, and had placed a blanket over her shoulders. 

"Rekindling. . . my joy. . . of battling. It's. . . hard to enjoy. . . fighting trainers that. . . force their pokemon to fight when. . . the pokemon don't want to. They. . . all made their pokemon. . . carry them to the peak. You walked. . . beside your's. As equals. And you fought. . . as equals, too. So thank you, (y/n)."

"N-no problem", the girl said, trying to hide her faint blush behind her (s/c) hair. 

"You're. . . so cute. . . " Red said. He leaned forward, brushing his lips on her cheek in a gentle kiss. (y/n) squeaked, startled at the action. He pulled back, worried he'd done something wrong, but she put her arms carefully around his neck. . . leaned a little closer. . . and felt his lips on hers. 

Red deepened the kiss, and scooped her up in his arms, still kissing her. He carried the girl to his small bedroom, placing her on the bed, which was marginally larger than the couch. 

He then slid his tongue into her mouth, gently reaching his hands under her shirt to rub circles on her bare back at the same time. She felt herself moan, and kissed him back, letting him claim her as his own. 

When she pulled back, Red smiled at her. "You're. . . mine now."

She flushed, and he just grinned at her adorable, embarrassed face. "I love you", he told her. 

"I-I love you too, Red", she whispered back. Red gave her a strange look. "What is is?" (y/n) wondered. 

"I'm just. . . wondering how you look without. . . all those clothes in the way", he said. She'd taken her winter gear off after coming inside, but that wasn't what Red was referring to. 

"Um. . . " she said, nervous about letting Red see her like that. 

"Trust me", Red told her. 

"Okay", she finally relented. 

He gently pulled her shirt up over her head, and she did the same to him so she wouldn't be the only one half naked. (y/n) marveled at his well built body. Years of training had payed off, and she couldn't seem to take her eyes off him. 

"Like what you. . . see?" he asked her. She could only nod. He laughed at her. "Me. . . too. You're beautiful. . . you know that?"

"T-thanks. . . " (y/n) said. 

"Hmmm", he hummed in her ear. 

"What is it?" she said. 

"I'm wondering. . . what you'd do if I did. . . this." He started nibbling her ear, which made her moan again. He then proceeded to leave a trail of kisses along her neck. She gasped when he reached a sensitive spot. 

"You. . . like it there?" he asked. He started biting her neck softly, making her spine shiver in ecstasy. 

Red made (y/n)'s heart feel warm, despite the freezing cold and wind outside. She'd never known she could feel like this. Like she never wanted this moment to end, like she could stay here forever. She'd stand the cold, if it meant she could be with him.